The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I have heard of Warhammer before, but I know next to nothing about it. Is it something I need to know to enjoy the corruption content in this game, or if I know nothing, can I still enjoy it?

EDIT: Nevermind, I gave it a shot, but it's not really for me. Still, thank you for sharing with the community and I wish you well on your project!

Last edited:

Peepboy

Jun 19, 2022
Love this art style! But is there any actual in-game sex? The screenshots show nothing like that.

Rafael420

Jul 2, 2020
You have a bug. I updated the in order to allow you to talk to Cordelia in her office.

Frankly, your variables seem to be a mess. You'll probably have more problems in the future.
Cheers, I'll probably have to start from fresh soon. That save is old, like 0.3 or earlier I think.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1666508784016.png
New NPC of the month : The greater demon of the god of lust
1666508804364.png

Our new pltformer game! The Dungeon Ravager :

1666508854425.png

1666508881003.png

DUNGEON RAVAGER V 0.1.7 (Build Update)
Hi Friends,
This month we have an update of platformer game Dungeon Ravager version 0.1.7 . The main change that we have in this update is a new UI interface to separate the area for the play area, the Interface and the Portrait section and an entirely redesigned levels to give players more fun and much longer gameplay!

1666508897692.png

Hey Guys, Inquisitor Trainer V 0.3.7 is now FREE to download! Here's the link and ENJOY!! Let me know what you think.

1666508937507.png

Hi all!
First, I would like to apologize for the long delay of this latest 0.3.8 build. Progress was slow, but finally I have completed the build so here it is
This update is a bit different than our usual update (other than it take too long to finish 'duh'). It contain a whole new quest which occurs entirely in a dungeon map. If you remember that we have some dungeon maps for mini quest and small objectives, this time we have a much bigger and complex version of it. The combat, dialogue, navigation and even trade will happen inside this dungeon crawler type map.

The quest occur inside a ship orbiting the planet where our story happens. There will also be a lot of combat with new weapons and armor (yes finally a new set of armor for the main player character).
Keep in mind that this quest will only be available for the loyalist path story arc. So those of you who did not collect enough "blue dots" in the upper interface will not be able to initiate the quest from the beginning.

And do remember that there are also several NSFW artwork for the naughty scenes, So hop into your gunship and prepare to liftoff to the orbit of Chunnov where your quest will begin.

1666509001125.png

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Just wanted to mention that the Mega link for this game is dead. Also, does someone have the link to download this latest build from the comment above?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
"Waghhh Female Protag...Waghhh!!!"

Seriously can you not read tags and just jog on without the commentary, fuck me if I went into every shop on my high street saying "I know what you sell but I came in to tell you I'm not interested" I'd never have a life. I suspect reading some of you, that that's the case... 'nuff said.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes