Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
No one cares about the "No Woman Protag" demographic. Nor is the creator going to change their game to accommodate such a group. The Protag is a woman and that has no bearing on anything important about the game. :LOL:
Their mentality kinda remind me of back in the day when Pewdiepie was getting big on Youtube there was always bunch of troglodytes that were compelled to write in comment section how much they hate him.

I´ve always wondered "Ok I get you hate him but why are you here than?

Here it´s obvious that these commenters want 40k game with male protag. Ok, great. I will play it if it ever gets made by someone.
However me, you and possibly hundreds of others like this game as it is.
So now what? Should we have a fistfight in an arena to decide whose opinion has more weight?

Their attitude is so fucking absurd.

Now please excuse me as I feel the need to go to Seeds of Chaos discussion to tell everyone there how much I can´t stand ntr cúck games.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Yeah the lore was over my head, and the corruption... it's not like how I think of corruption.
"corruption" in warhammer is of the extremes u either become horrible penis BDSM monster or you start worshiping some horrible penis BDSM monster who likes to have "fun" with you by putting ur guts into ur prolapsed anus. SO.... yeah ... i mean u can prob make a ur brand of corruption game out of it but ur limited by how much u know the lore

1666824999282.png

if u wanna go the bugs route there is always the tyrannid way

1666825649932.png

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
"corruption" in warhammer is of the extremes u either become horrible penis BDSM monster or you start worshiping some horrible penis BDSM monster who likes to have "fun" with you by putting ur guts into ur prolapsed anus. SO.... yeah ... i mean u can prob make a ur brand of corruption game out of it but ur limited by how much u know the lore
Well, yeah, while I would make sexy versions of these things (you know like tyranid would look more like my Slugs and Bugs: Conversion women, sexier), the thing I meant is that, it's like she is already corrupt. She does not seem much like a "good guy" to begin with and can do questionable sexual behaviors from the get-go. As someone that has had this fetish my whole life and makes all these corruption games, I think for me (and vicariously my particular fans), it's more about watching good things turn bad, whereas here, it felt like I was not really playing a corruption game. Hard to put into words, but I just did not get turned on. (However as I said in my original post, I think the creator is doing a great job, even if it is not like my form of corruption).

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
No one cares about the "No Woman Protag" demographic. Nor is the creator going to change their game to accommodate such a group. The Protag is a woman and that has no bearing on anything important about the game. :LOL:
Ya it's like then the game is not for you then so just stop complaining. No matter what thread I go to there are always that group who complain about it. They are just losers who just want to have there way. If they want to complain much then maybe they should take the time and effort to make there own game the way they wanted it instead of complaining about it.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Am having trouble with certain quest so I want to propose something to everyone. Let's make a guide for people. I see hints through the thread but it's kind of all over the place. There is no official walkthrough and the game doesn't really tell you what too do next. Sure there is a quest tab but it's not really helpful so anyone down for this?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
As I've said many times, developer enthusiasm is much more important for long-term game success than any player's enthusiasm. Arguing that a developer "dropped the ball" because the developer made the game they wanted to make is absurd.

I know nothing about WH40K so don't know if female characters even played a part in that series, but I follow this game for the style, not the plot, and female characters here have plenty of style.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Am having trouble with certain quest so I want to propose something to everyone. Let's make a guide for people. I see hints through the thread but it's kind of all over the place. There is no official walkthrough and the game doesn't really tell you what too do next. Sure there is a quest tab but it's not really helpful so anyone down for this?
You could just start a post and then edit in all the suggestions others make so that they are all asembled in one place. I've seen that done for other games.

Reactions: Ekcho666

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
As I've said many times, developer enthusiasm is much more important for long-term game success than any player's enthusiasm. Arguing that a developer "dropped the ball" because the developer made the game they wanted to make is absurd.

I know nothing about WH40K so don't know if female characters even played a part in that series, but I follow this game for the style, not the plot, and female characters here have plenty of style.
I know it's silly to say that because someone didn't make a game to their liking it's somehow a flaw of the game. As for Warhammer, there are literal sub-factions that are all women (The Adeptus Sororitas or Sisters of Battle being the most famous) and plenty of Inquisitors who are as well. So this fits the lore perfectly.

markmarkmark

May 15, 2017
The main issue I have is that the best scenes aren't even in the Gallery, most of the Gallery content is just the still images and none of the animations (which is the best part of this game, high quality animations that I wish there were more of).

The gameplay aspects of the game are a mixed bag. It is quite confusing to get through the Story, and the dungeon exploration is a bit frustrating. The combat is alright though, so my opinion is that the developer should focus more on the strong points, animated scenes and combat, rather than trying to add too much without finishing animations and the like (half the strip club animations are unfinished with no cum shots etc).

At this rate this will become like Something Unlimited with a long stream of still images and mountains of text, except the characters are less recognizable.

ravenxrena12

Dec 3, 2020
hey does somebody have a walkthrough cause i dont want the loyaltist path but i dont know how to get the other path my heritic points were maxed out sooooo help please

ravenxrena12

Dec 3, 2020
can somebody help me figure this out cause im at the point with the gunship but when i enter it says i do not have to be there wtf is going on is this a bug cause if it is im fucked i have only one save and no others

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes