• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
can somebody help me figure this out cause im at the point with the gunship but when i enter it says i do not have to be there wtf is going on is this a bug cause if it is im fucked i have only one save and no others
Post your save and I'll take a look.

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
well i think im stuck, i got a datapad that i cant decrypt, and the ganger safehouse have an unlockable door and nothing more

Nov 20, 2020
Hi everyone,

with the current version, I experience state in which I cant buy any weapons from Styx (lasgun or flamethrower). I always get the pop-up that I dont have enough money, even though I do. Is that intended?

Nov 20, 2020
Can you post your save please?
Attached in the message. I managed to "fix" that with console and forcing money to about 1k, but still ...

I progressed the game a bit, but I think some quests got stuck for me, like I have open both main quest 2 and 5 (added a screen of quests and another save). Feels a bit weird, although I love this game, I would enjoy it a bit more if I would know more what is going on ...

Thank you for any help with this!

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes