Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Lol see what I mean

Female Protag= Bad Game

Very Silly :LOL:
Plus, they are obviously just bursting into the thread, posting their hawt taek, and leaving without bothering to read that their point has been made and dismissed many times. That's because people like that are only interested in spouting their own opinion; they couldn't be bothered to hear anyone else's.

Xaie

Aug 8, 2020
Could you add text-to-speech to the game? I have tried to use other programs for it but non of them can see the text.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
I have heard of Warhammer before, but I know next to nothing about it. Is it something I need to know to enjoy the corruption content in this game, or if I know nothing, can I still enjoy it?

EDIT: Nevermind, I gave it a shot, but it's not really for me. Still, thank you for sharing with the community and I wish you well on your project!
1666761062270.png

Alkemides

Jun 12, 2017
"Waghhh Female Protag...Waghhh!!!"

Seriously can you not read tags and just jog on without the commentary, fuck me if I went into every shop on my high street saying "I know what you sell but I came in to tell you I'm not interested" I'd never have a life. I suspect reading some of you, that that's the case... 'nuff said.
Oh, I'm so sorry for expressing my opinion on a forum. God forbid I would not want to upset you sir. Won't happen again.

PS: In case you did not catch it, that was sarcasm. From your post I could not be sure, so I just lay it out there :)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Oh, I'm so sorry for expressing my opinion on a forum. God forbid I would not want to upset you sir. Won't happen again.

PS: In case you did not catch it, that was sarcasm. From your post I could not be sure, so I just lay it out there :)
Oh I got that it was sarcasm, thank you for you condescension and assumption that I was so dumb as not to get it, that says more about you than about me. The issue was not that you have a right to an opinion, but that you seem to have forgotten that opinions are not free from other opinions, since you seem to once again have replied and not with a calm rebuttal but with a sarcastic tone I will assume that you are projecting and that it is you that are upset.

You can by all means speak and write, but so can everyone else. You are therefore perfectly free to look at a store that sells Bagels in it's window, then think "I really don't like Bagels", then decide "I HAVE A RIGHT TO EXPRESS MY OPINION!!!" and go into that nice persons store, in front of all the waiting customers and proudly and with no knowledge of tact declare "BAGELS ARE SHIT!" The wonder in ignorant aplomb "Why are all the people waiting for their food, their bagels, giving me a contrary opinion and mocking me?"

There was the issue, not your opinion. Your ignorance in thinking this was an appropriate place and time and without consequences. I have the right to my rebuttal and opinion too, the judgement of our peers regarding our opinions cannot be stopped, no matter if they hurt our pride and challenge our worldview and then we must construct not an adult level rebuttal, but create a sarcastic response because people are facepalming a comment that wasn't even aimed at us.

I ain't saying the shoe fits...but you took that shoe and put it on so fast didn't you?

Alkemides

Jun 12, 2017
Oh I got that it was sarcasm, thank you for you condescension and assumption that I was so dumb as not to get it, that says more about you than about me. The issue was not that you have a right to an opinion, but that you seem to have forgotten that opinions are not free from other opinions, since you seem to once again have replied and not with a calm rebuttal but with a sarcastic tone I will assume that you are projecting and that it is you that are upset.

You can by all means speak and write, but so can everyone else. You are therefore perfectly free to look at a store that sells Bagels in it's window, then think "I really don't like Bagels", then decide "I HAVE A RIGHT TO EXPRESS MY OPINION!!!" and go into that nice persons store, in front of all the waiting customers and proudly and with no knowledge of tact declare "BAGELS ARE SHIT!" The wonder in ignorant aplomb "Why are all the people waiting for their food, their bagels, giving me a contrary opinion and mocking me?"

There was the issue, not your opinion. Your ignorance in thinking this was an appropriate place and time and without consequences. I have the right to my rebuttal and opinion too, the judgement of our peers regarding our opinions cannot be stopped, no matter if they hurt our pride and challenge our worldview and then we must construct not an adult level rebuttal, but create a sarcastic response because people are facepalming a comment that wasn't even aimed at us.

I ain't saying the shoe fits...but you took that shoe and put it on so fast didn't you?
What you don't seem to understand is that my post, that can be considered negative feedback in a sense, is actually useful to the creator of this game as well as the creators of other games since it represents a potential buyer demographic that disagrees with a specific aspect of the game. In contrast, your post is completely useless, just a childish lashing out against another opinion, contributing nothing.
Also, "Consequences"? You think your juvenile posts represent any form of payback against me? How quaint...

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
What you don't seem to understand is that my post, that can be considered negative feedback in a sense, is actually useful to the creator of this game as well as the creators of other games since it represents a potential buyer demographic that disagrees with a specific aspect of the game. In contrast, your post is completely useless, just a childish lashing out against another opinion, contributing nothing.
Also, "Consequences"? You think your juvenile posts represent any form of payback against me? How quaint...
Ladies and gentlemen, for those that have been following this interaction, there it is...

Reactions: Ekcho666

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
First Rule of Holes.

Reactions: Ekcho666

DKPlayer

Mar 9, 2019
Do you guys know if there is a walkthrough/ guide of this game? The quest log doesn't help me where to go. I need it to make a progress.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes