cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Interesting, so was the futa thing just for that one defeat/rape scene and there won't be more of it in further content? I personally like futa granted not getting raped as much but I like the rest of the game as well that I'll keep watching development regardless.
Yes it was just for that scene, it wasn't my intention to have it as a recurring theme in the game. I wasn't planning on tapping into that niche and having it labelled as a rape/futa game (it was only one image and a few lines of dialogue). It was also a bit of an indication as to why the orc had kidnapped the elves - and to establish the orc as the villain that must be defeated but there are other ways to do that.
Thanks for the feedback.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Liking the game so far, the art style is really good, the hulk type size is not an issue for me, in fact, it makes the hero story more believable, from ugly duckling to swan. or chode to chad ;)
Question: are the blank screens with dialogue staying or are they place markers? just curious.
Reading the devs post about finding out that his game is on F95, is that a common occurrence?

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Liking the game so far, the art style is really good, the hulk type size is not an issue for me, in fact, it makes the hero story more believable, from ugly duckling to swan. or chode to chad ;)
Question: are the blank screens with dialogue staying or are they place markers? just curious.
Reading the devs post about finding out that his game is on F95, is that a common occurrence?
Thanks. I like the 'chode to chad' description. Has a nice ring to it.
Most black screens are place markers and I'm planning to add more images for existing dialogue (eg. the conversation with the hotel receptionist.)
I only found one game that referenced F95 and their game description started: 'Hi F95....' so it seems it was created with F95 in mind.

Last edited:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Hi F95,
I'm the creator and, yes, I'm seeking therapy. Didn't know 'Insatiable' had been uploaded to F95 but thought I'd take a look since another game on itch.io had mentioned their game was on F95. Glad I did because there's tons more feedback here than on itch.io. I like the memes too.
Like Spinal Tap I like to turn things up to 11 which is why some of the content and characters are a bit out there. As you'd probably guessed this is my first visual novel and I'm new to this. I uploaded the 'game' to itch.io to test the waters.

A few of the comments I want to address:
  • First and foremost, the orc scene - its bad of course and I've uploaded a new version that's removed it. I wanted to show MC being defeated in the worst possible way. It started out as a fight scene and kept snowballing from there. And I didn't want MC to suddenly have all his problems solved after transforming.
  • Needs a description of the game - Yes, will be added later. Its hard coming up with a description that's both descriptive, has no spoilers and doesn't deter anyone.
  • Tags and metadata - improving on that by adding more fitting tags and metadata.
  • The black out at the end of the story - you won't revert back to your original form. You will wake up at home and that will be the start of act 3 and when the real game begins. If it shows otherwise I either didn't make it clear or its a bug.
I love your game, is perfect, hope to see how continues to evolve

turn it up to 11 !!!

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
How can I become a sponsor of this developer from Russia?
Thanks Skeuli. I'm planning on having a Patreon page and itch.io donations for the next version but I'm not sure if current sanctions will cause any restrictions. In any case, payment would be optional until the final release.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Its a joke game, it doesn't take itself too seriously which is fine lol but the MC's body is just too weird for me. Its like Gigachad, which is obviously crazy but at least looks ok, but x2 which does not look ok.

Anyways good luck all the same. Maybe I will like one of your future projects more.

Reactions: Jorund
4.40 star(s) 40 Votes