L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
There doesn't seem to be a single new render in this version compared to v0.1.
Is this just a bug/grammar fix?

Reactions: Aereon1104

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
You know I'm usually offended when they try and pass off a 4 inch cock as the womb raider that makes everything with two legs scream for you without a billion dollars to motivate the women to be almost believable, but this thing needs a parody tag all it's own. And it's own zip code. :ROFLMAO:

Also, shouldn't he faint every time he gets hard? :unsure:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
You know I'm usually offended when they try and pass off a 4 inch cock as the womb raider that makes everything with two legs scream for you without a billion dollars to motivate the women to be almost believable, but this thing needs a parody tag all it's own. And it's own zip code. :ROFLMAO:

Also, shouldn't he faint every time he gets hard? :unsure:
He should die from having that erection because human does not have enough blood to make it so hard.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
dont talk science here just have fun

but why no new content :(
That is not science that is just straight fact.
And i was answering to the post that asked if the person would faint cause of the erection............

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
old file v0.01 was 323,400 meg this one v0.02 is 323,399
script.rpy last modified 4/29/2022
Pretty sure it's a 'deep fake' update ;)

Reactions: Aereon1104

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Huh... neat. This is different. Gonna add this to my watch list. Looks a lot more interesting than the shit tons of shota games spammed on this site.

Reactions: cumAgainGames

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
games, great look forward to seeing more. models are a little basic but still good. kinda makes me laugh, so far i cant tell if this is ironically doing a alpha male trope (MC is literally the chad meme) or if he is just leaning in to it.

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
It seems BaasB's upload triggered some new discussion on the thread so I think an update is in order. (v0.02 has no new content since v0.01- I uploaded it to itch.io the day after I uploaded v0.01 so its just as old.)
Rest assured, I am working on the next release which is weeks away. I've been busy working on the scenes for Act 3 of the game with a focus on content and shaping the gameplay which follows a day-cycle. To give you an idea of how much new content there will be, the current version, as of now, is 1.3GB compared to 323MB in the first release. I am roughly a third quarter of the way through developing content for Act 3 - so there is more to come after the next release.

Last edited:

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
It seems BaasB's upload triggered some new discussion on the thread so I think an update is in order. (v0.02 has no new content since v0.01- I uploaded it to itch.io the day after I uploaded v0.01 so its just as old.)
Rest assured, I am working on the next release which is weeks away. I've been busy working on the scenes for Act 3 of the game with a focus on content and shaping the gameplay which follows a day-cycle. To give you an idea of how much new content there will be, the current version, as of now, is 1.3GB compared to 323MB in the first release. I am roughly a third of the way through developing content for Act 3 - so there is more to come after the next release.
cheers for the update dude

Raejyn

Oct 10, 2020

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

None of the links work for me?

Edit" Finally got Gofile to work. Kept sending me to their home page at first. Uploadhaven jusy says file not found. I'm guessing the last one is a paysite, either that or it's not working either.

Reactions: Zalzany

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
None of the links work; only one let me download anything, and it was super fishy; and downloaded an Iso, not the file, then when I clicked file again, it went to download it and said file not found sigh. I put in the report the links are busted and got a response that it was ignored. So yeah, that is fun. I was told in the past descriptions about broken links to get them fixed faster. But I guess that is just for assets, not games...

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes