commanderkai

Feb 8, 2018
Lots of content in this update, the girls are hot, and honestly, the game is hilarious.

A few errors here and there (Later in the game when having the sister service you in the pool area, there's an error that can be ignored and the game still works) but overall I'm excited for the next update

Reactions: cumAgainGames

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Lots of content in this update, the girls are hot, and honestly, the game is hilarious.

A few errors here and there (Later in the game when having the sister service you in the pool area, there's an error that can be ignored and the game still works) but overall I'm excited for the next update
Thanks.
What was the error btw? Do you know which # stage it was at? I'll try and fix for next release.
There may be some legacy save game issues which can be resolved by starting a brand new game. To overcome save game issues I'm thinking of including a feature to start the game from a particular act/stage with a set amount of cash and alpha points.

Reactions: Aereon1104

commanderkai

Feb 8, 2018
Thanks.
What was the error btw? Do you know which # stage it was at? I'll try and fix for next release.
There may be some legacy save game issues which can be resolved by starting a brand new game. To overcome save game issues I'm thinking of including a feature to start the game from a particular act/stage with a set amount of cash and alpha points.
I had to start a new game as loading any save gave me errors, but that's fine by me. Did like the nice touch of beta points being converted into negative alpha points lol.

For example, I get an error after completing the content of the 0.1 version during the "Shower with Summer" option:

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7247, in script
$ stepsisSexP = addSexpTo(stepsisSexP,stepsisLevel)
File "game/script.rpy", line 7247, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 490, in addSexpTo
return a
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'a' referenced before assignment

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7247, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 7247, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 490, in addSexpTo
return a
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'a' referenced before assignment

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Insatiable 0.1.0
Thu Aug 25 18:56:48 2022
I can hit ignore and it'll still work.

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
I had to start a new game as loading any save gave me errors, but that's fine by me. Did like the nice touch of beta points being converted into negative alpha points lol.

For example, I get an error after completing the content of the 0.1 version during the "Shower with Summer" option:

I can hit ignore and it'll still work.
Ah, got it. Thanks.

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Insatiable version 0.1.1 is now released.

This is a minor build to fix some bugs plus added some new content. Feedback is always welcome so leave your thoughts in the comments.
  • Fixed 'Night Owl' bug. Some actions, if completed after midnight, prevented the player from going to bed.
  • Fixed legacy code bug.
  • Updated code to work with latest RenPy build.
  • Added 5 new Act 3 story stages.
Get it here:

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
I got this error while trying to start the game on joiplay
I don't know too much about joiplay but maybe version 0.1.1 will work.
Reason I say this is because I got a similar error after I updated to latest version of Renpy SDK - which I fixed in v0.1.1. Maybe joiplay uses latest version of Renpy to interpret the code?

wWbcbc

Jun 21, 2020
When the b-points get turned into a-points, it's marked with a minus. Subsequent a-points lowers the total (it goes towards zero) and I don't think this is how it's supposed to be. I went to line 2335 in the script.rpy file which says:
$ alphaPoints = alphaPoints - alphaPoints - alphaPoints
And changed it to:
$ alphaPoints = alphaPoints - alphaPoints + alphaPoints
(Just the last minus into a plus) It now converts properly. Don't think it affects anything else...?

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Insatiable version 0.1.1 is now released.

This is a minor build to fix some bugs plus added some new content. Feedback is always welcome so leave your thoughts in the comments.
  • Fixed 'Night Owl' bug. Some actions, if completed after midnight, prevented the player from going to bed.
  • Fixed legacy code bug.
  • Updated code to work with latest RenPy build.
  • Added 5 new Act 3 story stages.
Get it here:
I loved the update, great job

iDAiSUKiU

Jul 3, 2021
I don't know too much about joiplay but maybe version 0.1.1 will work.
Reason I say this is because I got a similar error after I updated to latest version of Renpy SDK - which I fixed in v0.1.1. Maybe joiplay uses latest version of Renpy to interpret the code?
It ended up fixing it. Thank you!

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
When the b-points get turned into a-points, it's marked with a minus. Subsequent a-points lowers the total (it goes towards zero) and I don't think this is how it's supposed to be. I went to line 2335 in the script.rpy file which says:
$ alphaPoints = alphaPoints - alphaPoints - alphaPoints
And changed it to:
$ alphaPoints = alphaPoints - alphaPoints + alphaPoints
(Just the last minus into a plus) It now converts properly. Don't think it affects anything else...?
This is by design. The idea is that alpha points are the inverse of beta points.

wWbcbc

Jun 21, 2020
This is by design. The idea is that alpha points are the inverse of beta points.
Okay, then it's just me who misunderstood what was meant when the game said: "Your b-points have been converted into a-points" and "b-points will unlock dialogue and actions later on". I can't really remember seeing anything being unlocked?

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Okay, then it's just me who misunderstood what was meant when the game said: "Your b-points have been converted into a-points" and "b-points will unlock dialogue and actions later on". I can't really remember seeing anything being unlocked?
My phrasing there could be more accurate. I can add more explanation in both cases so its not misleading.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes