wWbcbc

Jun 21, 2020
My phrasing there could be more accurate. I can add more explanation in both cases so its not misleading.
Honestly, there's no need to. I took the word in its literal sense and most people won't. It's better to put that time into further developing this awesome game imo. Sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: cumAgainGames

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Insatiable version 0.2.0 is now released.
  • Added 10 new story stages (31 to 40).
  • Added splash screen.
  • Added arousal indicator number.
  • Tweaked Act 1/2 dialogue.
  • Added objective notification system (BETA).
  • Added new 'pumped' scenarios.
  • Added more pool h-scenes.
  • Added maid cleaning for living room and rumpus.
  • Added neighbor house roaming.
  • Redo of stepmom's new outfits (stage 24).
  • Revamp of AP multiplier calculation:
    • $50 now initially deducted each day instead of $20.
    • AP multiplier will now be based on thousands of dollars in home account. eg. $1000 = x1.0 , $2500 = x2.5 , $100 = x0.1
    • The starting amount in the home account will be $1000 instead of $0.
    • Saved games that have passed stage 7 (and so didn't receive the $1000 starting amount), can receive a one-time $1000 bonus from the PayGal PC site.

Get it on itch.io ( )

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Insatiable version 0.2.0 is now released.
  • Added 10 new story stages (31 to 40).
  • Added splash screen.
  • Added arousal indicator number.
  • Tweaked Act 1/2 dialogue.
  • Added objective notification system (BETA).
  • Added new 'pumped' scenarios.
  • Added more pool h-scenes.
  • Added maid cleaning for living room and rumpus.
  • Added neighbor house roaming.
  • Redo of stepmom's new outfits (stage 24).
  • Revamp of AP multiplier calculation:
    • $50 now initially deducted each day instead of $20.
    • AP multiplier will now be based on thousands of dollars in home account. eg. $1000 = x1.0 , $2500 = x2.5 , $100 = x0.1
    • The starting amount in the home account will be $1000 instead of $0.
    • Saved games that have passed stage 7 (and so didn't receive the $1000 starting amount), can receive a one-time $1000 bonus from the PayGal PC site.

Get it on itch.io ( )
I fucking love this game! Are you planning on adding pregnancy and impregnation content? I really want to pump some chad babies into those sluts! Edit: after downloading the latest update from another site and enjoying it very very much I am a bit worried about the "special" sperm of the protag. I hope we can indulge into the pregnancy fetish at some point, would be grand!

Last edited:

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
I fucking love this game! Are you planning on adding pregnancy and impregnation content? I really want to pump some chad babies into those sluts! Edit: after downloading the latest update from another site and enjoying it very very much I am a bit worried about the "special" sperm of the protag. I hope we can indulge into the pregnancy fetish at some point, would be grand!
I posted something about this on my discord, if you're not already on it then go check it out.
In short, not for the time being. If I do it will be part of Act 4 and I will work on it after main content is complete.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Really liking this game so far. Good points:

- An actual big dick, not just a nine-incher that everyone in the story pretends is 'gigantic'. I'd even be in favor of it getting even bigger (longer and/or thicker) if that's in the cards later.
- Alpha model without being an Ass. Far too often people say 'he's such an alpha' when the guy in question is just being a massive asshole (which is why I usually say away from such stories). Even if the whole Alpha/Beta/Omega model is bunk, being an Alpha shouldn't mean making everyone miserable. MC here can actually be a reasonable and decent person while being Alpha.
- Sexy females without needing to be overblown. Now, I do like absurd proportions (Terminal Desires is excellent!), but that's not the only body type I like. I like variety. And these ladies are quite lovely while being well within realistic.

I also have some questions/feedback for the dev:

1) Are you planning to add any fetish tags? I noticed earlier in the thread you weren't going to add pregnancy 'for the time being', so I'm hoping it'll be a possibility in the future. But are you planning anything else? An incest patch, perhaps? (sending the 'step-' prefix away, might even be a plot point) I'm just asking, I'll probably play future versions whatever the answer is.
2) When MC is hooking, where were the Yes (Truth) and No (Lie) options? That alternative-punk girl was quite pretty, and I'm certain there would be fans of the chubby cowgirl.
3) I'm hoping you don't listen to the first few replies in this thread about MC's body being 'too much'. He actually looks good to me. I'm not into mega-muscles, but this looks large and powerful without going into 'how the hell can he move his arms' territory. If I had to nit-pick, I'd say his hips are his only weak point. Making them a bit wider would help his overall proportions while maintaining musculature. But that's just me. Overall, I'm in favor of 'when ya got a bit, commit!' (y)

Overall, quite enjoyable, hoping for more. :)

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Really liking this game so far...

Overall, quite enjoyable, hoping for more. :)
Thanks for the kind words and feedback. In answer to your questions:
1) Not planning on any other fetish tags for version 1.0. If I'm still working on the game after the final version is released I'll add in some alternative pregnancy plotlines.
2) The Yes/No options were just a game-play element to give the player options that have an impact on money/alpha points earned. I guess its needlessly harsh to the NPC women - so I could drop the Truth/Lie tags from future versions.
3) I'm only taking feedback that is constructive and I believe would actually improve the game. If I took on everyone's feedback and requests I'd never make a finished or cohesive product. Was going for the ridiculously triangular masculine frame, hence the narrow hips.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes