leetman09

Jun 17, 2021
Stuck after getting out of pool and talking to Layla? After it says Need to figure out how to earn some money, it won't advance. Any ideas?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I'm not liking this title so far.... Too much emphases on always having to reduce MC's arousal point system (just about EVERYTHING MC does creates large chunks of arousal points, but getting rid of them it's such a slow tedious and repetitive process (unbalanced gain loss ratio). …It seems all I'm doing so far is jacking off info a fucking bucket, with little arousal point reduction from each counter action MC tries to do. :FacePalm:

Seriously just to get to 105 alpha points, it has become such a fucking boring grind fest. All this to progress to the next task where MC will have his second contact with his family, is just NOT fun for me. And even with MC only earning $2-$5 for each cam experience, I can already see this will be a grind fest...with slow results. And having to constantly empty a fucking cum bucket...is just childish and annoying. All these unnecessary actions takes away from any story that this title might have. I'll check back to see if the game mechanics change...which i hope it does.

divx18

Oct 31, 2019
hi the game stucks when i need to apolagi yo gloria no further choice is this a bug or this the game ends here

oystei

Jan 29, 2020
hi the game stucks when i need to apolagi yo gloria no further choice is this a bug or this the game ends here
you probably did not have enough alpha points when triggering the scene. seems like a bug that it is that way, with no way of going back.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You want actual chemist doing the weighing of your serum, go play the Epiclust masterpiece.
In this game, the dude just did self medication, something of a trope in some shows/games:
buy online unverified formulas for making megalo apendices, you have no idea what you get.
I'm not against the whole transform from ugly and flabby to handsome and ripped, but you went too far lol.
srs : cock bigger than many ppl arm ? im used to some unrealy big cocks, but this ? hmmmm
you better not look at Epiclust's games. it makes this one look sensible.
So it's like you turn into Shazam?
Precisely, MC would fit right in with the supes, patrolling the ”eat girl up” alley,
”cause the MC in that other game already has ”rape alley” on watch duty.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes