SanguineYip

Jan 2, 2018
Really liked the game, but I seem to be stuck.

Called the girl to maid for me for the first time. The game then gave me info about room cleanliness etc, but then left me in the kitchen without any of the usual options to move around. Cannot even open phone, nothing.

View attachment 2376328
I got it locked when she indicates that you can call her to get her to come over.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
How do hell am I supposed to get pumped and watch tv? Everytime I get pump arousal gets too high to go to other rooms except shower and bedroom, how can I go to livingroom after getting pumped?
You can only do that when Gloria is watching TV between 8-10 (i think) And it is only for that one event. Every other time you get pumped you should do a show on your PC for extra money.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Just mod the money amounts and you are set, no worrying about it. Plus it's ez alpha points too.

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
HOTFIX - NEW VERSION v0.2.3 ON ITCH.IO
I think I found the cause of the game freezes and crashes people are experiencing.
I've uploaded a new version (v0.2.3) on itch.io which should fix the issue. ( )
Problem was caused by the objective notification feature bugging out. I've replaced it with Renpy's inbuilt notification system so there shouldn't be an issue now.

Also, LewdLife , I fixed those two lines of code so joiplay should work now too. (EDIT: this didn't fix the joiplay issue)

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I usually shy away from sandbox. But, in this case, I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. The content, story and lack of grind made it a very entertaining read. It's not meant to be a "serious" story but, still manages to be subtly revealing of the human (sexual) condition. I've become a fan. Oh... and the women are hot too. :p

Mentrooo

Jun 12, 2018
HOTFIX - NEW VERSION v0.2.3 ON ITCH.IO
I think I found the cause of the game freezes and crashes people are experiencing.
I've uploaded a new version (v0.2.3) on itch.io which should fix the issue. ( )
Problem was caused by the objective notification feature bugging out. I've replaced it with Renpy's inbuilt notification system so there shouldn't be an issue now.

Also, LewdLife , I fixed those two lines of code so joiplay should work now too.

I downloaded it, but it shows this error?

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Well I'm not liking this title so far.... Too much emphases on always having to reduce MC's arousal point system (just about EVERYTHING MC does creates large chunks of arousal points, but getting rid of them it's such a slow tedious and repetitive process (unbalanced gain loss ratio). …It seems all I'm doing so far is jacking off info a fucking bucket, with little arousal point reduction from each counter action MC tries to do. :FacePalm:

Seriously just to get to 105 alpha points, it has become such a fucking boring grind fest. All this to progress to the next task where MC will have his second contact with his family, is just NOT fun for me. And even with MC only earning $2-$5 for each cam experience, I can already see this will be a grind fest...with slow results. And having to constantly empty a fucking cum bucket...is just childish and annoying. All these unnecessary actions takes away from any story that this title might have. I'll check back to see if the game mechanics change...which i hope it does.
This is a valid complaint. I get it is annoying at the start of stage 3. I wanted to drive home the point that MC has an insatiable libido and life isn't so easy for him even after his transformation.
What I think I can do, while still keeping those narrative driven game mechanics, is reward the player more for making the 'right' decisions during acts 1 and 2 (ie. avoiding beta points and maximizing alpha point decisions). Right now the best case scenario is 40/100. In a future release I can rework it so best case scenario is 100/100ap at the start of stage 3.

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
How do hell am I supposed to get pumped and watch tv? Everytime I get pump arousal gets too high to go to other rooms except shower and bedroom, how can I go to livingroom after getting pumped?
Right now you can't becuase after a workout your testosterone spikes and you're too randy and sweaty to watch tv. I intend to add more 'while pumped' scenes in future releases. It would be funny to allow him to watch TV in that state - maybe when he's more comfortable in that post-workout state - kind of how the incredible hulk is able to function becuase he's always angry.

Reactions: saladjuice

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
1675899982681.png

Game just stops here, right after the info about the sizes and can't move past that point. Any idea how to fix that ?

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
While you're here you you have an active link to your discord? There isn't one (or a patreon link) in the OP
also nice game, i enjoyed it.
Thanks. Discord here:

I don't have a patreon because it didn't pass their review and I'm not going to put out an incest patch (apparently they reject any game with a hint of step-relationships or incest and a way around it is to remove the step-relationships and add a patch to put it back in).
Really, I'm not looking to make any money from this endeavor but if you want to buy me a coffee, I am accepting donations on itch.io.

Last edited:

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
View attachment 2376457

Game just stops here, right after the info about the sizes and can't move past that point. Any idea how to fix that ?
Are you playing the most recent release I just uploaded to itch.io (v0.2.3)

Also, I figure you hacked the money variable but it is pretty funny to think he earned $1mill from Chat'n'fap in two weeks time.

• Haha
Reactions: Griev

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So, I downloaded the update but the fucking moron who uploaded the files didn't bother to place the files within a folder.As a result, instead of seeing a folder entitled Insatiable I get half a dozen folders and .exes

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes