cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
So, I downloaded the update but the fucking moron who uploaded the files didn't bother to place the files within a folder.As a result, instead of seeing a folder entitled Insatiable I get half a dozen folders and .exes
Not sure where you downloaded the update from but the one on itch.io should be ok.

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
i tried to play the new version old saves doesnt work need to begin a new game again
Yes, unfortunately I was naive and inexperienced when I released the first prototype so you'll need to start a new game if you have saved games from v0.0.1 or v0.0.2.
You'll be able to skip through the first two acts pretty quickly though.

SanguineYip

Jan 2, 2018
Getting no options to return home hang after showering with Layla.
Scene just hangs there. After nieghbours house 1 dialogue box.

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Getting no options to return home hang after showering with Layla.
Scene just hangs there. After nieghbours house 1 dialogue box.
Are you playing the most recent release I just uploaded to itch.io (v0.2.3)

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Ok remember players it's only a fantasy game, while the MC starts out looking like he could be whipped into shape in a military (olden days proper macho fighting man) program. This one looks like he grows in all dimensions Height too. A bit too bulky for reality check, I peaked at 184 lbs, which in those days was a light heavyweight, fought with both 8 oz (mixed) and 15 ounce standard ring but stayed amature. 52 inch chest 34 inch waist 6'3" 8 pack. You can achieve this in reality, with a steam room, swimming pools, weight rooms, and a discipline organization like a DI. This guy looks like he is 6'6" at least and about 70 inch chest, look how he towers over all the females once modified, when his maybe mom (gif#2) but later towers... But if you can separate reality from VR which they want to force us into they plan to ... Have fun. I will take it for a spin even if I have to have the salesman sit beside me, maybe it will be a sales woman, a real woman, like I know the difference, unlike the new justice. Played for a bit, got tired of auto master batter mode, deleted.

Last edited:

saladjuice

Sep 2, 2018
Right now you can't becuase after a workout your testosterone spikes and you're too randy and sweaty to watch tv. I intend to add more 'while pumped' scenes in future releases. It would be funny to allow him to watch TV in that state - maybe when he's more comfortable in that post-workout state - kind of how the incredible hulk is able to function becuase he's always angry.
So you can't pass the stage 22, is the stage 22 final stage for now?

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
I don't know if it is a bug, but at day 31 the phone option disappear.... can't go to visit Jessica

EDIT: I should also add that almost all the scenes that include using the phone are buggy. Basically when I select the person to call or the location to go to the screen remains on the phone while the scene is not shown, only the text. The game proceeds and the objective is completed, but it is not seen.

Last edited:

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
I don't know if it is a bug, but at day 31 the phone option disappear.... can't go to visit Jessica

EDIT: I should also add that almost all the scenes that include using the phone are buggy. Basically when I select the person to call or the location to go to the screen remains on the phone while the scene is not shown, only the text. The game proceeds and the objective is completed, but it is not seen.
The phone option disappears when you're at the neighbor's house. If it disappears at any other time, it's a bug.
The OnlySimps app is still a WIP in v0.2.3 - only one incomplete scene.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes