Barooth

Jun 16, 2017
stuck after checking on Layla in the Kitchen (cleanliness tutorial) Saving and Loading just freezes everything

Edit: restarted the game now (~2hrs later) it just worked

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Well I'm not liking this title so far.... Too much emphases on always having to reduce MC's arousal point system (just about EVERYTHING MC does creates large chunks of arousal points, but getting rid of them it's such a slow tedious and repetitive process (unbalanced gain loss ratio). …It seems all I'm doing so far is jacking off info a fucking bucket, with little arousal point reduction from each counter action MC tries to do. :FacePalm:

Seriously just to get to 105 alpha points, it has become such a fucking boring grind fest. All this to progress to the next task where MC will have his second contact with his family, is just NOT fun for me. And even with MC only earning $2-$5 for each cam experience, I can already see this will be a grind fest...with slow results. And having to constantly empty a fucking cum bucket...is just childish and annoying. All these unnecessary actions takes away from any story that this title might have. I'll check back to see if the game mechanics change...which i hope it does.
I'd agree the early game is very annoying, but it gets way easier as you progress: more ways to earn money, more ways to reduce arousal and some that include gaining alpha at the same time, for example showering with summer or gloria in the morning. The amount you earn increases as well after about an hour of gameplay you can get the amount up over $100 per show plus you can unlock shows with summer that make even more money and reduce arousal. There are a lot of mechanics in the game some i don't care for, like skill check rolls, but those pretty quickly become irrelevant and you are just unlocking repeatable events; earning money and triggering the next story event.

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
stage 30 is definitively bugged , seem there's an error in the script who stuck the scene and you can't comme back to the "movement mode"

LexiKnight

Dec 25, 2017
stage 30 is definitively bugged , seem there's an error in the script who stuck the scene and you can't comme back to the "movement mode"
Did you try quitting and restarting at your last save (or autosave)? I got stuck like that one but when I restarted it didn't happen again.

Barooth

Jun 16, 2017
Did you try quitting and restarting at your last save (or autosave)? I got stuck like that one but when I restarted it didn't happen again.
happened to me on 20 or so and now again on 23,the first time it just worked after a while, this time it doesn't

mats.backmanm

May 4, 2018
Really liked the part I played so far, but I've gotten stuck on 3 different scenes, three different resets. I'll wait til a fixe becomes available/next patch

Last edited:

saladjuice

Sep 2, 2018
How do hell am I supposed to get pumped and watch tv? Everytime I get pump arousal gets too high to go to other rooms except shower and bedroom, how can I go to livingroom after getting pumped?

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
How do hell am I supposed to get pumped and watch tv? Everytime I get pump arousal gets too high to go to other rooms except shower and bedroom, how can I go to livingroom after getting pumped?
if i remember you have the option to be pumped when you initiate the dialog in the living room, just don't train during the day

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Really liked the game, but I seem to be stuck.

Called the girl to maid for me for the first time. The game then gave me info about room cleanliness etc, but then left me in the kitchen without any of the usual options to move around. Cannot even open phone, nothing.

1675895914884.png

Last edited:
Reactions: darkraea
Jun 21, 2018
should I go for beta points or not? or do they not matter, because i'd rather not go for a point system that makes my character more of a beta male

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
should I go for beta points or not? or do they not matter, because i'd rather not go for a point system that makes my character more of a beta male
You start with a negative of the new points in the amount of beta points you had. Does not really matter, you get those new points in the tens.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
There is no futa/trans.
then what is this post by the dev?
Yes it was just for that scene, it wasn't my intention to have it as a recurring theme in the game. I wasn't planning on tapping into that niche and having it labelled as a rape/futa game (it was only one image and a few lines of dialogue). It was also a bit of an indication as to why the orc had kidnapped the elves - and to establish the orc as the villain that must be defeated but there are other ways to do that.
Thanks for the feedback.
was this scene removed from the game?

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes