Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Geez this is awkward. Day 3 at 1AM arousal at -100!!! Is this correct or something bugged? Feel like I am getting RSI and not the happy version! :(

Edit** Finally, at -100, abstain and kill off the old you.. That was mind numbingly depressing.

Last edited:

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Geez this is awkward. Day 3 at 1AM arousal at -100!!! Is this correct or something bugged? Feel like I am getting RSI and not the happy version! :(

Edit** Finally, at -100, abstain and kill off the old you.. That was mind numbingly depressing.
Thanks for finding the bug at least.

Reactions: Alanray64

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Unfortunately can't seem to progress past stage 16, a bug prevents progression : logging in to Chat'n'fap doesn't trigger the progression. What am i doing wrong?
Answer is on previous page. You failed to notice the new streamer. The issue might be is that you are looking for one at the end of the list while she appears as first. Tricky.

GimmeCheese

Dec 27, 2018
Answer is on previous page. You failed to notice the new streamer. The issue might be is that you are looking for one at the end of the list while she appears as first. Tricky.
I searched the thread but could not find anything! Thanks a ton!

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
It would make more sense to put her at the end of the page. Easy fix.

Reactions: GimmeCheese
Oct 7, 2020
Man I swear you Anti-NTR people are everywhere and have the need to make it known. It just a game lmao
Right? Like this just seems a bit on the extreme side...

I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
Like does your mother still dress you, and tuck you in everynight.

Listen I understand not liking NTR. Myself? these stories can make me angry. So not a big fan, but I can tolerate it. Mainly cause I know the way I would react to most these scenarios irl. With swift unannounced, unexpected violence. It aint real though. These others, on the other hand. They get even the slightest inclination that there could possibly be NTR, it triggers them that bad. Gets me wondering... When they going to stop being a 40 y.o.virgin under they mothers wing? and/or Who hurt them so bad emotionally?

Last edited:

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Pretty sure this is a bug. I called Layla over to clean at Day 20, 10am to clean the living room. I soon found she never left?
So I am at Day 20 at 5pm and she is still here?

1706171302628.png

is this supposed to be?

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes