Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Anyone got saves from the last version? I lost all saves and don't want to restart the grind again.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Insatiable-0.3.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Papa Ernie

odbpm

Apr 18, 2020
how far into the game do i need to get, for me to have the original mc name back. fucking hatet that i chose a name, and then are forced to have another name.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Right now, I'm just stuck in an endless loop. 91/100 Arousal and It's telling me to go home. I'm currently staying with Layla for story reasons atm so he actually CAN'T go home. Every option just says "You feel you're arousal growing. You need to get home now" and when I click the option to go home its says "I can't go home right now". When I open the phone to try and head home through the contacts, he says "I don't want to go home". Can't interact with Jessica or Layla for help even though they are in the house with me!

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Right now, I'm just stuck in an endless loop. 91/100 Arousal and It's telling me to go home. I'm currently staying with Layla for story reasons atm so he actually CAN'T go home. Every option just says "You feel you're arousal growing. You need to get home now" and when I click the option to go home its says "I can't go home right now". When I open the phone to try and head home through the contacts, he says "I don't want to go home". Can't interact with Jessica or Layla for help even though they are in the house with me!
I had a feeling it will bug out for someone.
Can you share your save file and I will fix.

dantheman131

Dec 2, 2020
Can anyone recommend more games like these?
I think I saw some before but they had plastic looking bimbo women though.
It depends on what you mean by "like these". On those same lines, is there a term for this art style/tech? It's different than typical Ren'Py games.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 40 Votes