Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
Stuck at stage 58, can't do anything, it's says help Jessica but she already sleep and i cant go home either, any fix?

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Really hoping he can get beyond the mental trauma and make up in the future. Though admittedly things were getting tough to juggle for all the characters. Quite enjoyed how things are coming along all the same and I look forward to more interactions and progression at the club.

Keep up the good work. :cool: (y)

ANDREI1985

Jun 5, 2022
there's a bug if i go to club naughty after talking to all women there at least once. when i try talking to the bouncer, a tutorial message keeps showing up and not allowing me to progress.

dudriel

Mar 20, 2018
He is taking a break from the game and doesn't know if he will keep updating after this last update that's hopefully out soon.

srfsmrf_

May 24, 2024
Just saw SubStar vacation mode prolonged till end of September (was end of August).

https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1164637 said:
I've been working on this game on and off for the past two years and I want to finish it. Too many of these types of VNs are abandoned. Not this one. More than anyone else, I want to get as much content out as possible and play the finished product for myself. I want to get this project completed but I don't want to rush it.
Seemed dev had a lot of determination there. Let's hope he's just taking a break / taking his time (the no rush part), and not actually abandoning it.. It's a cool, sexy, fun & IMO underrated game!

Last edited:
Reactions: ArhraCole

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Just saw SubStar vacation mode prolonged till end of September (was end of August).

Seemed dev had a lot of determination there. Let's hope he's just taking a break / taking his time (the no rush part), and not actually abandoning it.. It's a cool, sexy, fun & IMO underrated game!
Agreed, quite underrated, and hope the Dev isn't suffering too badly form burn out or block.

Reactions: srfsmrf_

srfsmrf_

May 24, 2024
Just read on discord that the final product will release end september :)
Hmm.. not on Discord ATM (reasons), but sounds like a wrap up to me, which prolly means things cut short, so not that favorable for the end (final) product I dread... But who knows... Did cumAgainGames give any more details?

cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Hmm.. not on Discord ATM (reasons), but sounds like a wrap up to me, which prolly means things cut short, so not that favorable for the end (final) product I dread... But who knows... Did cumAgainGames give any more details?
I just put out an update on Discord and SubscribeStar.
A DEV release is available to $5 SubcsribeStars:
I'm aiming to put out the next free public update this month. $3 and $5 SubscribeStars will get it one week early.
This little project ain't abandoned yet.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 46 Votes