PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
What do you want to do?

More seriously, how do you mean? I obviously can't tell if you've tried every event, looked at every twist and turn of the story. But check Walkthrough (easily Googlable) or similar commentaries for whatever you may not yet have tried?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
What do you want to do?

More seriously, how do you mean? I obviously can't tell if you've tried every event, looked at every twist and turn of the story. But check Walkthrough (easily Googlable) or similar commentaries for whatever you may not yet have tried?
Not only is the walkthrough "easily Googlable", it's on the game's main menu. :)

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I was very positive about this game at first, there is a lot of quality in this.
But a major aspect has been forgotten completly. This game has no story.
She wants an apartment. right. Thats the story. There is no reason to do anything, to go anywhere, there is no relevant interaction or logic. Its much more of a "go places and be disgraced".
Yeah I get it, thats wht these games are about mostly, but the complete lack of actual connection between characters is simply beyond my liking. I had hoped this would get better over time but it really didnt. Sad to me.
Actually giving us/the MC a reason to go see Person X or do Y would improve this game massively in my eyes.
I dont need shakespear here but at least an excuse, even a lame one would be better than just nothing at all.

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
What do you want to do?

I meant, Is there any story left ?

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Ah, if you've followed every lead, well you may have got to the full extent of its story and ramifications ... until early December, when I guess more will be added.

wiecha

Nov 23, 2017
Do you know or will they throw in an update today? Or maybe I'm waiting for free and I'll go to sleep better?

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes