PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
@PPE2RedDucks Guessing that isn't Lance then?
12 and 13 are Don
14 and 16 are Walter
15 is John
17 = Suzi, then Walter (both at the club)
18 = Suzi, at her boutique

I'd say if you are lost, simply Google "+Insexsity", "+Walkthrough" (you may not need to use +...), and read esp Paragraphs 18-20 carefully, to get the various sequences/chains of events clear for your progression!

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Ik
but weight lifting or running doesn't improve the stat at all
What am I doing wrong then?
I think I addressed this in

"Agility" is not mainly about (muscular) strength or stamina (staying power), it's mainly about speed of reflexes and quick changes of body direction. You can practice Attack or Defence with Mark. Both take time, and you have to be prepared to lose a few before you build up the ability to survive and win. Mark tells you when you've got to a good level.

Otherwise, if you are too impatient to wait a while and lose a few times, you may have to rely on *cough* Mr Tideger *cough*, who looks a bit more familiar when you stare at him from back to front.

Reactions: Rhaegar Targaryen

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Is anyone able to play this on an android tv? My game crashes right after the loading screen goes off, the one after you select the language. Thanks

Last edited:

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
On a date with Oliver I chose Oliver and now I'm stuck with that story - cannot trigger the event in Club or go to Bank. According to walkthrough I probably should have chosen Kate on that date. Does anyone know or have a fix for this?

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
someone is good with unity editor for making mod? i try but it dont work well, i am trying too mod texture for shemale mod

Hananani

Nov 4, 2017
On a date with Oliver I chose Oliver and now I'm stuck with that story - cannot trigger the event in Club or go to Bank. According to walkthrough I probably should have chosen Kate on that date. Does anyone know or have a fix for this?
This choice should not stop you from progressing, you merely picked the better of two scenes (in my opinion).

Reactions: aaronburr

supderbilly

Nov 16, 2018
Anyone knows how suzi's story event goes ? I am stuck at where Lance told me to meet him at home and talk about the case. Where I went to his house but no new event triggered.

Last edited:

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
This choice should not stop you from progressing, you merely picked the better of two scenes (in my opinion).
I'm happy it didn't.
I think the reason was that I had not selected Oliver in the insexsity dream. After that, more options started to open up. Moving forwards now.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I doubt it was that actually. There are a lot of event- and development-triggers around the game, and it can be difficult at times even equipped with the Walkthrough to grasp exactly "what leads to what". (And harder still for one player to advise another, who may be stuck a bit further back in the game, what exactly the problem is, because of that complex of triggers, at different points in the game, sometimes when the player needing advice is even on a different version of the game!)

But I guess it was some other storyline wire you hadn't to that point tripped, so to speak.

supderbilly

Nov 16, 2018
I am on 0.68.27 maxi version and I have every single storyline/event finished for Oct's maxi version (it was 0.63.28 or something). Everything new for the new version is working except this long event, maybe i didn't finish Lance's story properly ?
I might do another play through just to see if that's the case.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Which long event?

If you still mean the event in Suzi's store, have a look at ... and if you need to go back, to check you've covered all previous angles, also at

Last edited:

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
I ate the hooney but it's still in my inventory (Clicking on it again doesnt work)... I cant talk with Edwin about it...

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
Did you get the dream sequence after consuming the honey with tea? If yes, then you can safely ignore the honey in the inventory.
Yep, i got the scene (Second time eating it) (Ate it in my room and she layed on bed). But i cant click on Edwin... Shouldn't i talk with him after ate it ? It's impossible to click the chat balloon...

Deleted member 584886

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Yep, i got the scene (Second time eating it) (Ate it in my room and she layed on bed). But i cant click on Edwin... Shouldn't i talk with him after ate it ? It's impossible to click the chat balloon...
You may try meditating after the second honey to see if it's going to work, but it sounds like a bug to me. Hopefully it'll work for you.

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
You may try meditating after the second honey to see if it's going to work, but it sounds like a bug to me. Hopefully it'll work for you.
i did it also... Just cant talk with Edwin, i should talk with him after it, right ?... All other things are normal i think :p

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes