Mram.99

Dec 15, 2017
As far as I recall, you have to build up the skills (and stamina, agility levels). Kate doesn't normally succeed the first few times. Build up the experience. It doesn't take many goes.
Ohh okay, makes sense. How do you build up agility though? I know that you can use the small weights to build up strength, but whenever I use the treadmill or train with the yoga guy, I don't build up any agility at all. Is it just a glitch? Thanks for replying!

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
um in the walkthrough it says walk home in the evening using massage robe for 15th apartment to be opened. i did it but nothing happen? it says lance is too tired. is there something im missing?
Hmmm. As I said, not quite sure. I'm not actually sure the (work) gown is needed, I can't remember Kate wearing that at the time she bumped into Lance. Maybe that was the developers' first idea, no longer needed, or something.

But I think walking home is right, not by bus for example.

It may be you left it too late at night? Again, not sure.

My hunch is that there are a couple of other things (events) you may need to unlock first. I'd say don't get fixated on Apt 15 and try a few other things first. Lance seems to turn up at some point. So good luck!

Maybe someone else recalls the sequence better than I can. It's a quite convoluted, ramified game at this stage, .... what exactly leads to what exactly is something you start to forget later on in the game.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Ohh okay, makes sense. How do you build up agility though? I know that you can use the small weights to build up strength, but whenever I use the treadmill or train with the yoga guy, I don't build up any agility at all. Is it just a glitch? Thanks for replying!
Same problem as in answering the question about Kate's access to Apt 15 (see a couple of posts above this): I can't exactly remember.

I think training with Mark (mornings) does itself build up agility. (Not necessarily any of the gym equipment, which as you say is good for physical strength - but doesn't help Kate to duck, bob and weave, to time her own attacks or fend off others' attacks, like a good fighter/boxer/wrestler can. And as Kate will need whenever she encounters the rough characters she finds in dark places.)

So, failing may help her to succeed, if you see what I mean.

Otherwise, people keep mentioning a guy called Reg E. Dit. who can do cool deals, it seems. Not that I know anything about Mr Dit myself, y'understand *whistles and raises eyes to scan the ceiling*

And of course, you take synthetic substances strictly at your own risk ... as true of registry fixes as of biochemical fixes.

Maybe someone else here can help, if there are ways I've forgotten.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. Not which Windows (or other OS) version, I meant: are you using (e.g.) v0.64[.1], v0.64.26, v068[.1] or v0.68.27 of the game?

As has often been noted on here, the first edition of any update (which becomes categorizable as [.1] as in paragraph above) tends to be buggy - a corrected version (which thus has a numbering higher than [.1] ...) is then issued, which solves at least some of the newly-emerging problems.

The implication in my question was thus: make sure you are working with a recent version, ending in a number above [.1]! Even corrected versions have the odd bug, but these are far rarer than in freshly-minted updates.

If it's one of those odd, stubborn bugs, I can't help, I'm afraid. Maybe someone else on here knows. Or of course ask the Developers!

Tessie

Aug 10, 2018
um in the walkthrough it says walk home in the evening using massage robe for 15th apartment to be opened. i did it but nothing happen? it says lance is too tired. is there something im missing?
in what I remember ...
He says ..
Read the email
Do what he asks you and do not forget to take a massage gown with you.
(It means that you must go to Walter's office with the robe at 11:00 o'clock that is already there and have read the email sent by the police to start the event)
and then you can go home walking

apartment number 15 will open
It's what I remember ...

I hope I help you
tell me if it was useful.
is what I remember doing

KrisChris

Jan 18, 2018
Hi
Does anyone knows how to finish these 2 steps?
  • 33.3 talk to Edwin again after playing with a toys here
  • 33.4 while playing with a sex toys you may encounter an unexpected meeting
I was trying many times but still didn't get it.

akastyr

Oct 6, 2018
get drunk lvl2
place behind the second self
choose "should i be naughty?" and and choose always le lewder options
if you have dildos you have additional animation
continue until you run out of stamina
then talk to cashier

KrisChris

Jan 18, 2018
get drunk lvl2
place behind the second self
choose "should i be naughty?" and and choose always le lewder options
if you have dildos you have additional animation
continue until you run out of stamina
then talk to cashier
Wow thank you

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
when will pregnancy be added to the game?
i know they said in future updates, is it near future? anyone knows?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Wow, this game is amazing. I'm quite surprised honestly, I didn't think it'd be that good.

volverin3

Dec 14, 2017
I think i have a game problem. When i get drunk lvl 3, after Word "basement" i have black screen in game. can't do anything. is it a game problem?

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
when will pregnancy be added to the game?
i know they said in future updates, is it near future? anyone knows?
The most exact statement I saw so far is this, posted Oct 10 (taken literally, that would make it before mid-January):

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
anyone know if it have way to go outside naked? change value in regedit or lewdness level?
Well, sometimes the game bugs and you can. The event when changing clothes at the GYM and the one when you masturbate at the store sometimes bugs and you end up naked afterwards. But it's not something that happens every time.

It doesn't matter though, since the game itself tells you the characters won't react to your clothing in this version. You can buy fishnets and wear them outside though, which is almost the same thing as going naked. :coldsweat:

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes