PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Ok I am at a complete lost, I may have skipped over it or what have you. But in the first email from Lance where you he wants you to build trust with the target, how do you complete that. Who is the target?
There's no identification of the target AFAIR; however, think why he might entrust Kate with such shadowing (spying?) duties.

There's no obvious quick and easy completion of the task, but have you tried Kate visiting the office lately? Just to ,,, check?

Lance keeps Kate waiting a long time with further instructions. But have you had her visit Lance's office yet, just to ... errrm, check?

Also, try the other things in my previous response, if they are not familiar to you.

It's a gradual game, for bad and good.

bagGab

Oct 25, 2018
Have Fun :FeelsGoodMan: and Please support Insexcity

Maxi Version
Bugfixed Version v0.68.27 Updated November 05

Mega-links:

PC 64 bit
PC 32 bit

Mac 64 bit
Mac 32 bit
Mac Univesal

Linux 64 bit
Linux 32 bit

Android (4.1 and higher)

Mirror links (not Mega):

PC 64 bit
PC 32 bit
Mac 64 bit
Mac 32 bit
Mac Univesal

Linux 64 bit
Linux 32 bit

Android (4.1 and higher)

New events for Maxi version:

- Event in the cinema (sit in the front seat);
- Event in the store (not repeatable) ;
- Event in the basement (not repeatable);
- Event in a dark alley (working on Middle Street, is repeatable).
You're an Angel dude, thx.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Are you planning to go out in Portuguese from Brazil? already left all that is languages, and if I leave in Portuguese I can go back to play and understand the history better

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
nothing happen for the dirty even in cinema ..... only blow the left guy and other one dissapear ! it is normal?

Darrog1

Jan 9, 2018
after drinking 3 time at bar i get the scene in the bathroom and then i see "basement" on the screen. It dissapear and i get black screen with some moaning. How to fix it?

emashit85

Aug 14, 2018
Have Fun :FeelsGoodMan: and Please support Insexcity

Maxi Version
Bugfixed Version v0.68.27 Updated November 05

Mega-links:

PC 64 bit
PC 32 bit

Mac 64 bit
Mac 32 bit
Mac Univesal

Linux 64 bit
Linux 32 bit

Android (4.1 and higher)

Mirror links (not Mega):

PC 64 bit
PC 32 bit
Mac 64 bit
Mac 32 bit
Mac Univesal

Linux 64 bit
Linux 32 bit

Android (4.1 and higher)

New events for Maxi version:

- Event in the cinema (sit in the front seat);
- Event in the store (not repeatable) ;
- Event in the basement (not repeatable);
- Event in a dark alley (working on Middle Street, is repeatable).

thaml you dude you are awesome :)

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
after drinking 3 time at bar i get the scene in the bathroom and then i see "basement" on the screen. It dissapear and i get black screen with some moaning. How to fix it?
I'm getting the same thing. I downloaded a few days ago so maybe this update will fix it? Find out shortly I 'spose.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
That's a couple of versions ago, so I may not get this quite right, but here goes ......

As far as I remember, assuming you have the laptop from the Police Dept, take Kate there again to ask for instructions. Lance may make Kate a surprise offer (not in words).

At a certain point, it may be in the evening after work (not sure), Kate meets Lance on the stairwell (outside his apartment). He makes her another offer. This time in words, with a key.

Mram.99

Dec 15, 2017
Hey, could someone explain to me how to do the fighting minigame with that guy from the gym on mobile? When I say I want to practice, a few icons appear, a fist, a shield, a reticle, and some question marks. When I click on the fist, he grabs me, and when I click on the others, nothing happens. Is there something I'm missing?

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Game has potential but it's BUGGED AS FUCK. I'm stuck at the first day, second client when he touches my butt and i click stay away and the game freezes, can't do anything. So there is about 3 minutes of gameplay so far.

gareth

Jul 29, 2017
um in the walkthrough it says walk home in the evening using massage robe for 15th apartment to be opened. i did it but nothing happen? it says lance is too tired. is there something im missing?

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Hey, could someone explain to me how to do the fighting minigame with that guy from the gym on mobile? When I say I want to practice, a few icons appear, a fist, a shield, a reticle, and some question marks. When I click on the fist, he grabs me, and when I click on the others, nothing happens. Is there something I'm missing?
As far as I recall, you have to build up the skills (and stamina, agility levels). Kate doesn't normally succeed the first few times. Build up the experience. It doesn't take many goes.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Game has potential but it's BUGGED AS FUCK. I'm stuck at the first day, second client when he touches my butt and i click stay away and the game freezes, can't do anything. So there is about 3 minutes of gameplay so far.
Which version are you using?

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes