Tessie

Aug 10, 2018
It says of some small items (medallion, gun, diadems for the phone, etc.), only the necklace appeared, how can the others be obtained?
Maybe I'm missing something? hehe

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Mod is updated !

dragonforse

Jun 19, 2017
Uncensored - Updated Links
Insexsity v0.681 /Uncensored/ text-fixed version

PC 64 bit

PC 32 bit

Mac 64 bit

Mac 32 bit

Mac Univesal

Linux 64 bit

Linux 32 bit

Android (4.1 and higher) - Move-control is fixed

Have fun! :) And a good day :)

Atz

Jun 8, 2017
I'm Stuck. After i met Eva in beauty salon, i got the laptop and red the emailfrom eva. What should i do now?

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Atz, I am not sure where you are in the game. In the sense of what exactly comes before what, at the point you've reached in it. But if you look for any Walkthrough, it should give you some guidance on "what leads to what".

In the meantime - you seem to have had Kate visit the police station (since you say she has the laptop). Some developments that may be around the point where you've reached in the game : ....

Has Kate had the email from Lance?

Has she been back to the police station to look for more errrm advice from Lance?

Have you had Kate accept more work from Victor after 8 in the evening? (*cough* hotel *cough*)

Has Kate visited Room 18 and Room 15 in the apartment block where she lives? (See Walkthrough section 31.1)

Has Kate been through the various drink and dance routines at the Club at weekends? (2 drinks, then later 3)

How far have you had Kate experiment with Oliver (since the shoulder massage in the Salon)?

The laptop eventually brings up a dating site & a small selection of toys and hats for sale (which confusingly Kate may already have had, for free) ... but you probably have to do some of the above first.

Dragondraken

Aug 31, 2018
Even in the most recent fixed(so-called) patch, the game screen goes black after 3 drinks at bar.. So, the scene can not continue at the place where Kate is abducted and raped by 2 guys.. The game gets stuck big time.. Even after reloading the game from that specific save, the issue persists.. 3 times drink- insexsity.png Requesting the developers to kindly look into the issue... Thanks in advance :)

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes