bertolox

Nov 8, 2017
HEEEEEELP
how do I do and where do I have to go to start events with suzi?
and where do I get the new items?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Don't bother yet guys, needs a major bug fix since it seems a couple things broke in the update that are gamebreaking when it comes to getting some of the new content and even some of the old content.
Agreed. I ran into bugs with the 64bit PC version from the moment I loaded.
Most noticeably, it was behaving as if I were holding down the UP arrow (spoiler: I wasn't.)

Zenorha

Oct 7, 2018
Uncensored New

Insexsity v0.68 /Uncensored/

PC 64 bit

PC 32 bit

Mac 64 bit

Mac 32 bit

Mac Univesal

Linux 64 bit

Linux 32 bit

Android (4.1 and higher)

Have fun! :) And a good day :)
the links are invalid

Apr 2, 2018
How do I get to additional actions with Suzi? What time you need to go to her store and... What is there to do? New things I bought and... Nothing.

Capuzzi09

Sep 26, 2017
At all people who are asking where to find new stuff and how to trigger new events:
Have you ever considered to visit the developer's patreon site and have a look at their changelog and also at the walkthrough which is both updated pretty soon after every new release?

It's that simple!

Reactions: emashit85

swain80

Aug 22, 2017
No clue how to start the suzi story. I cant talk to edwin in the store for some reason. I bought the apartment, did the whole honey stuff from the last patch and i also have the don suzi stuff done as well as all the lance stuff and suzi stuff. Does anybody know how to trigger the story? I have been talking to her in the store, club and sauna. Nothing seemed to matter.

edit: Okay apparently my save file is bugged once again by an update. Using a resetted save file and if you have done everything Kate will wake up some day talking about getting new clothes. If yo uenter the store unnoticed by oliver you will get a Suzi scene(atleast in the maxi version that is).

After finishing that scene did anybody get any further? All i got was just some dialogue with Suzi and Lance afterwards but are there any additional scenes?

Reactions: Oosieloos
Jun 15, 2018
No clue how to start the suzi story. I cant talk to edwin in the store for some reason. I bought the apartment, did the whole honey stuff from the last patch and i also have the don suzi stuff done as well as all the lance stuff and suzi stuff. Does anybody know how to trigger the story? I have been talking to her in the store, club and sauna. Nothing seemed to matter.

edit: Okay apparently my save file is bugged once again by an update. Using a resetted save file and if you have done everything Kate will wake up some day talking about getting new clothes. If yo uenter the store unnoticed by oliver you will get a Suzi scene(atleast in the maxi version that is).

After finishing that scene did anybody get any further? All i got was just some dialogue with Suzi and Lance afterwards but are there any additional scenes?
As it is pretty broken at the moment I don't think so really. I made it to talking to Lance about how the investigation is going and Suzi being back at the shop and being very dismissive of the whole event. This version needs a very thorough debugging to be playable so I imagine the link between story might be broken somewhere along the line.

Reactions: supderbilly

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
How to report bugs?

Put on massage parlor robe at home, travel to work, attempt to put on robe at work: Game crashes, at least on a Mac.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I have to say, this is the buggiest version they've released yet.
weird because i played through all the new events with 0 bugs.
maybe you have to reset your save to previous version because that's what i do with every update

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes