cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Unf so I take it that still ruins your friendship? :(
I mean, sort of. But you can go back to her and try to apologize or something, and idk after that because it was the end of that storyline last time I played. It's probably gonna take another few updates until something interesting happens.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I mean, sort of. But you can go back to her and try to apologize or something, and idk after that because it was the end of that storyline last time I played. It's probably gonna take another few updates until something interesting happens.
Yeah, last I remember it basically ended at trying to apologize at the bar, and her basically telling you to fuck off.

Disappointing nothing more's been added to it, that whole situation just makes me too sad to fully enjoy the game :p

Reactions: cooldude33

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Wait, I thought Eva was the MC and Kate was the blonde girl? Must've got the names mixed up.

In any case, I meant the latter getting all pissy at the MC after walking in on her getting railed (acting almost as if she was cheated on, despite them not really having that sort of relationship) even if the MC didn't want it and tries to tell her.

As far as Anna, no, name's not familiar... was that letter even in early versions? Don't remember it
Okay, so some IDs.

Kate is defo the MC (unless you are playing the game differently ....); Nina is the ... errrm, domineering "bad mother" type, with the yellow-blonde hair; and - it seems - Eva is her daughter, and in a strange, not-hanging-out-together sort of way, maybe Kate's closest friend. At least, she seems to trust Eva like only one other character in the game (Mark - find him in the gym). Eva has glasses and wavy hair, and mostly looks a bit miserable. As if someone stole her last packet of smokes.

Kate's hair color/style is difficult to tie down, as these can be changeable, once you reach the point of the game where she can enter the Hair Salon in the street on the far left of the game. (Also, some styling is possible in her own home bathroom, if she and you have the time.)

For recognition (or a memory refresher) of characters, you can find a "rogues gallery" of faces in any official Walkthrough of the game you can find on the Net.

Yes, it's true Eva goes a bit cold on Kate after she makes that ummm, surprise discovery on arrival home in her apartment one day. But she gets over it. (Even if - for a long time - she never wishes to chat to Kate when working. But then, others who work in a store also prefer not to "let on" in public that it's Kate when they're at work. Suzi, for example - in the fashion boutique.)

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Honey, Part 2:

You have to wait patiently with Kate for the second jar. Edwin seems to think Kate is "not ready" for it until she has bought her own apartment (sounds a wee bit capitalist discrimination, that! :D - honey for the people, I say!)

uname93

Sep 18, 2018
What happend to Eva? She's gone with a Letter That She Was an Imagination!?
Will She return in later Versions? Would be stupid if not...
Do i understand something wrong or did i just messed up something?

casalitoris

Sep 26, 2018
Honey, Part 2:

You have to wait patiently with Kate for the second jar. Edwin seems to think Kate is "not ready" for it until she has bought her own apartment (sounds a wee bit capitalist discrimination, that! :D - honey for the people, I say!)
so, its almost impossible cause i dont have and in the near future will not have that kind of money haha

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
casalitoris: ... Tideger ;)

Or save up.

Or puevas, to put it another way ...

uname93: You're not doing anything wrong (or not necessarily - who knows? :eek:) )

Let's just say, it's complex. Try to persevere. Some of it is explained. Let's say, Eva is not just invented.... However, the exact details of Anna's role, exactly replacing Eva in the City, are deeply mysterious. When you think, just who WAS serving Kate all those drinks in the bar, and also doing Kate's hair, before?... "The plot thickens ..."

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Kate often needs to get her hands on some booze before she is in the mood for any wilder stuff. And - when it's the club - dancing speeds things on. Two, or in later versions even three, drinks, with a dance (or sometimes two) mixed in there somewhere, often shakes crazy sparks around.

Look for a Walkthrough for the game. They are often relatively specific on what leads to what.

U

User_298516

Yeah, I've been following the walkthrough it's just vaginal stuff so far.

I've had the two drinks and waited at the bar.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
But have you tried getting Kate to dance? She likes dancing. As do some of the guys who turn up in the club ...

Not sure how far you have reached in the game (version, and - important - Kate's Lust level, which the game quaintly calls "Lewdness"). You have to have reached a certain level of both for Kate to get very jiggy.

btw: If a fan of backdoor entertainment:

1) Have you got Kate on the dating site yet? (Via her laptop from the Police Dept, which she also uses for personal/leisure activities - she has to have been to the hotel, then she gets an invite to start err, "dating" randoms.) One of the dates she is offered is right up your alley. That meeting is late, and in the Back Alley, ironically enough. Kate needs two stiff drinks before she's ready for that, though.

2) John is also a frisky one. Kate can retreat to the shower room at work if he turns up throwing his weight around. ... But, depends how you play it then.

3) Also, when Kate gets into "+ 2" events ... one of the guys.

wiecha

Nov 23, 2017
Is there information about the new version that will appear on the first of November? Any new events? characters?

Aug 2, 2018
hi guys
after take the 2nd honey with Edwin i tried to meditate in the gym but nothing has happened. i am lvl 6/7 in the insex dreams with Eva and the last location in the insex dreams are not available.
how can i resolve this?

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
zamp:

Some things don't trigger all at once. (I think you have to make sure Mark's not at the gym?)

But maybe you're missing part of a complex necessary sequence. To have received the second jar, you must presumably have had Kate buy what she thinks are full rights to her room, meaning: done the money transfer, and returned home to find Nina in the kitchen, not only with documents to sign, but with a strange showdown there.

But .... maybe you have made Kate too reluctant to eat the honey?

It's odd stuff, that honey. Not only because of its apparently mind-altering effects on Kate, the experiences it gives her.

But also it's odd, that players are not sure when they've got it, or haven't got it in stock. Or whether to eat it, or keep it, whether eating it they lose it, waste it, or need it to progress, even if they lose it when they would like some for Kate later. Sometimes it's still in the "cupboard" of Kate's stock when you don't expect to see it. ....

I'd guess you need to let Kate have her latest experience, in her room - take the honey as a nightcap, and let her work through the latest set encounter with the otherwise departed Eva.

Then I think you'll find the solo meditation experience is also opened to her. (To Kate - perhaps not to Eva.)

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Artmoney? what is that??
It's potent stuff. Not much seen in art dealerships.

I guess you can mint it on a hard disk.

(In some languages the equivalent word to "art-" means about the same as "synthetic" or "artificially created"....

I suppose Eliminato is jokingly alluding to how you can help Kate to afford to buy a room. Not entirely through her own .... errr, hard work. See the post above that the comment was responding to, for another clue ... it's probably too much of a spoiler to spell it out ... )

wiecha

Nov 23, 2017
Hi guys,
do you have any new messages? Does anyone know the release date of the new version? What is planned in the new version, new events?

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes