swain80

Aug 22, 2017
Please support Insexcity-Team on Patreon :FeelsGoodMan:

Bugfixed Version

You can find New Maxi event through Victor (2 customers) in the cafe after 21:00
Cant seem to find a new event. The 2 customers in the sauna have the same options as before the bugfixed version. Did i miss something?

Dibzup

Jun 30, 2018
News for the new Build 17.3

There are not so many locations left to add to the game.
The cinema was planned a long time ago and therefore you will see it in the next update (photo above).
We're creating several events in there, both erotic and plot-related.
The story event will not be straightforward, but we hope you will like it.
Erotic events in the cinema... No comment.
Also, we continue Mava's storyline. And you will see her working on the streets. The full Police-work will be added after Mava's story (next few updates).

Jun 3, 2017
Cant seem to find a new event. The 2 customers in the sauna have the same options as before the bugfixed version. Did i miss something?
It means you have a Event with just 1 guy in the Sauna and you have a Event with 2 guys (threesome) in the sauna. But the sex options are almost the same.

For the easy understanding, just because its bugfixed, it dont mean there is new content :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Tessie

swain80

Aug 22, 2017
It means you have a Event with just 1 guy in the Sauna and you have a Event with 2 guys (threesome) in the sauna. But the sex options are almost the same.

For the easy understanding, just because its bugfixed, it dont mean there is new content :FeelsGoodMan:
Ah thanks for clarifying. I thought there was new content added. Cheers

Reactions: | Frank White |

Tessie

Aug 10, 2018
Can't trigger the 15th apartment :oops:
These are the steps of the tutorial.
you have to do all that ...
31. 15th apartment
31.1 after getting a laptop and reading the email, do what he asks and do not forget to take a massage gown with you. Go home walking in the afternoon, the 15th floor will open;
31.2 Do not forget to spend a few days here;

Hope this can help you..

damigo22

Oct 15, 2018
I hope for next update we have some more Ashley Scene or Story Plot for her and more erotic scene,

i even prefer ship her with Kate than Eva, lol

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Haven't played in quite a while, is it possible yet to get Kate to stop hating you for being quasi-raped by her mom?

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Haven't played in quite a while, is it possible yet to get Kate to stop hating you for being quasi-raped by her mom?
Errr ... is your name Eva? :eek:)

Because she's the daughter of Nina, the offender you must be referring to.

Not sure Kate hates Eva, though. One of the very few people* she is able to trust, perhaps. Mark for sure. Suzi, maybe. Others??

*That is, if Eva actually exists in the story, and was not just a figment of a tortured imagination. It's a mysterious game in places ... the characters can be tricky.

More seriously - have you got to the appearance of Anna yet? (She signed herself "Ann" in the birthday letter at the start of the game. Kate keeps that letter on her bedside table for the whole game. Never seems to reply to it. Maybe she keeps it there as a permanent connection to home. Maybe because of guilty feelings, she can't bring herself to put it away. Who knows? :D )

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Errr ... is your name Eva? :eek:)

Because she's the daughter of Nina, the offender you must be referring to.

Not sure Kate hates Eva, though. One of the very few people* she is able to trust, perhaps. Mark for sure. Suzi, maybe. Others??

*That is, if Eva actually exists in the story, and was not just a figment of a tortured imagination. It's a mysterious game in places ... the characters can be tricky.

More seriously - have you got to the appearance of Anna yet? (She signed herself "Ann" in the birthday letter at the start of the game. Kate keeps that letter on her bedside table for the whole game. Never seems to reply to it. Maybe she keeps it there as a permanent connection to home. Maybe because of guilty feelings, she can't bring herself to put it away. Who knows? :D )
Wait, I thought Eva was the MC and Kate was the blonde girl? Must've got the names mixed up.

In any case, I meant the latter getting all pissy at the MC after walking in on her getting railed (acting almost as if she was cheated on, despite them not really having that sort of relationship) even if the MC didn't want it and tries to tell her.

As far as Anna, no, name's not familiar... was that letter even in early versions? Don't remember it

Kouka

May 24, 2018
i just downloaded this for the first time but... how do i launch this? Do i have to download some special stuff to launch this or something? Because simply clicking on icon dont work :l

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Wait, I thought Eva was the MC and Kate was the blonde girl? Must've got the names mixed up.

In any case, I meant the latter getting all pissy at the MC after walking in on her getting railed (acting almost as if she was cheated on, despite them not really having that sort of relationship) even if the MC didn't want it and tries to tell her.

As far as Anna, no, name's not familiar... was that letter even in early versions? Don't remember it
I'm still waiting until we can avoid that outcome altogether. The last time I played it was either get blackmailed and railed by that bitch or refuse and have the game bug out and the day would replay over and over until you accepted. In a game where you supposedly choose to do whatever you want that part felt like bullshit.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I'm still waiting until we can avoid that outcome altogether. The last time I played it was either get blackmailed and railed by that bitch or refuse and have the game bug out and the day would replay over and over until you accepted. In a game where you supposedly choose to do whatever you want that part felt like bullshit.
Unf so I take it that still ruins your friendship? :(

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes