Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
Can anyone tell me why I can't leave the massage parlor? It's 22:00 and the person says I still need to wait for clients. The clock in the room only pushes my time 5 minutes later when it says to wait until the end of the day. So I'm pretty much trapped in the room. Showering doesn't help either

I haven't tried playing without cheating with the +10 skill things, perhaps it's because of that
It's a glitch with the clothing, if you have your base clothes set to the sauna robe then it doesn't register that you have worked so you just have to not have the work robe as your outfit to fix it

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
It's a glitch with the clothing, if you have your base clothes set to the sauna robe then it doesn't register that you have worked so you just have to not have the work robe as your outfit to fix it
I'll be sure to try that out, I appreciate your help :)

Blekk

Apr 15, 2018
Is there any way to replay the basement scene that triggers after the first time you have 3 drinks? Also I can't click the dialogue for the asswhore date. Anyone else having problems?

Ashraffrko

Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 56163
Overview:
A game of a girl who dreams of her own apartment.
And she's faced with different situations that change her.
You'll choose what to do and what you don't.​

Updated: October 6, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.64 Maxi
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:​

0.3 Cheat:

Downloads:
Win64: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux 64: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others:

Thanks to @shokdisser for sharing!

Walkthrough:

View attachment 63636 View attachment 63637 View attachment 63638 View attachment 63639 View attachment 63640 View attachment 7185 View attachment 55838
Please fix install for lenovo A2010 and fix crash

Apr 2, 2018
People, does anyone know if it is possible to get something with John in the first day? If so, to how many you need to raise lust? I'm just curious.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I want to know when is going to have language in Portuguese Brazil

quero saber quando vai ter linguagem em português Brasil

Dibzup

Jun 30, 2018
News for the new Build 17.2
Good evening/morning/day/night(!) I was so passionate about writing a storyline for the new version, that the whole day went by.
Tomorrow we will fix all the bugs you have found.
And also news!
We are starting to move in a more direct direction towards a complete Insexsity.
After the end of the story with Eva, we had some kind of base idea, from which we can now build on to show what Insexsity is.
In the next build, we close the logical chain “Club -> Dark alley”, yes the one that is in the header of this news. We will also complete (or rather reveal) Suzi’s personality. This will be the last release with her, but hopefully a good one.
The near future: Pregnancy will be added in the next 3 months (apparently with a hospital) after the work on Kate's mood is completed. It is difficult to say when exactly will we complete Insexsity as a whole, but our plan is in the next 10-12 months, maybe a little more. We have many new inspiring ideas that make it look like the story is just beginning.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes