Apr 23, 2018
someone know how to trigger new events ? cuz i dont know how to get this dialog in dark alley , dont know how to do one with nina and also have problem with edwin ( all older events i have completed )

Toclafane

Sep 23, 2017
someone know how to trigger new events ? cuz i dont know how to get this dialog in dark alley , dont know how to do one with nina and also have problem with edwin ( all older events i have completed )
The door in the Dark Alley has a dialogue option on it.

For Nina, just wait until Monday when she asks about the rent and you'll get a new dialogue option.

stiumush

Jan 4, 2018
This game is.... is..... IS A DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Tessie

Tessie

Aug 10, 2018
something new with edwin guys ? when i walk to the shop i have just option ask for more honey or Edwin , Nothing
Have you already received the second bottle of honey? If you do not have to talk to NINA first in the kitchen after transferring the money

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Can you get Kate to pee in this game yet? I know when she gets drunk she can go into the restroom, but if I remember correctly (haven't played the game in a while) all she does is say she doesn't want to use it and gives a BJ instead. I would love for some urination scenes to be added to the game, gameplay seems perfect for them to be included.

Reactions: AOH

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Can anyone tell me why I can't leave the massage parlor? It's 22:00 and the person says I still need to wait for clients. The clock in the room only pushes my time 5 minutes later when it says to wait until the end of the day. So I'm pretty much trapped in the room. Showering doesn't help either

I haven't tried playing without cheating with the +10 skill things, perhaps it's because of that

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
windows 64... welp, i'm not going to continue playing this game anytime soon, even though its one of my favorite...

schnork

Jun 18, 2018
After new event in Sauna (after 21.00) Game slightly crashes. Cant open menu after first scene in Sauna anymore and if i progress the game gets laggy the next day to an unplayable point...does anyone have the same issues?

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes