StrangeRobin

Mar 23, 2018
I've been following this game for quite a while but I've always wondered. Shouldn't locking the bathroom door require less lewdness to start a masturbation event than having it unlocked? I've always felt that as soon as you start being able to do it in bed, you should be able to already unlock some lewd stuff in the shower or so. And then require that extra lewdness to do it on the open door shower. Also, and that's something I ended up thinking of while playing Soldier's Life, I feel you should have some flavor text eventually in the game about lewdness levels. Something to feel like you're actually progressing through levels.

Like say, certain events that she'll start with something more on the lines of "I would never do that!", then to eventually after gaining some lewdness "I couldn't possibly do that, right...?", to then after gaining more to "It wouldn't be so bad..." and so on, until she finally goes for something like "I can do this", and if she passes a certain threshold of being -too- lewd go for something more like "I can't wait to do xyz!" in a more slutty fashion. So this way lewdness is less just about numbers, but also about narrative and Kate's perception of what's fine and what isn't.

Although, I feel that when it comes to going for a more slutty route, there should be also ways to decrease your lewdness from being a total slut, as well, to just being simply "willing to do" certain things, so that players aren't locked to being an overly sexual girl the moment they achieve that. (aka a point where she's willing to do things, but not super openly), so that Kate can show some hesitance as well when the player prefers it that way. After all even more risk taking people can take a step back, sometimes.

Also as a side note, you should really consider also adding more day to day flavor chat to certain npcs (although I feel you might already be). Like say, the guy in the cafeteria. After the first chat with him, he won't say anything anymore until you start "working" for him. I feel he could've had at least a "Good day, etc." type chat for day to day routine.

I'm certain you might be working on things on order of priority for the game to actually work and go where you want it to, but one way or another I just wanted to give my feedback. I've been enjoying finding out new things every update, keep up the good work!

Mimx

Aug 25, 2018
I can't progress past the first guy at the parlor. My character isn't lewd enough to do actions, but when she tries to 'stay away', I can't interact with anything? Please help.

Tessie

Aug 10, 2018
This is normal? haha, this happens when I go to the dark alley and I have to fight with both of them and I give them option 3 that says "try to escape", and nothing happens, it's just still there, like that. LOL...
I had not realized because I had not chosen that option lol-..

download.png

Reactions: StevenEven

Pewpew564

May 15, 2018
I also get a bug in the supermarket when i try to suck the dildo.
A guy appears but the scene resets. Kate keeps staying in the suck position but the option which appear start from the beginning and the guy also doesnt disappear :(

Reactions: Tessie

Toclafane

Sep 23, 2017
This is normal? haha, this happens when I go to the dark alley and I have to fight with both of them and I give them option 3 that says "try to escape", and nothing happens, it's just still there, like that. LOL...
I just walk back into the alley when that happens and they disappear.

Reactions: Tessie

Geese

Jul 21, 2017
there's a bug when you let Oliver cums inside while working, the game won't proceed after that, just an empty chat box, they stare at each other.

Jun 3, 2017
Please support Insexcity-Team on Patreon :FeelsGoodMan:

Bugfixed Version

You can find New Maxi event through Victor (2 customers) in the cafe after 21:00

Insexsity v0.64.26 /Maxi/

PC 64 bit
PC 32 bit

Mac 64 bit
Mac 32 bit
Mac Univesal

Linux 64 bit
Linux 32 bit

Android (4.1 and higher)

Tessie

Aug 10, 2018
I also get a bug in the supermarket when i try to suck the dildo.
A guy appears but the scene resets. Kate keeps staying in the suck position but the option which appear start from the beginning and the guy also doesnt disappear :(
You can check the version of error correction,
It works well for me,
You could check it too.
regards..:)

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018

View attachment 161335
No, I think that's perfectly normal at this stage. Poor Kate's gone so errrm, love-crazed, she gets bunches of guys visiting her room at all hours (or imagines they do) ... such as one standing on her bed (didn't even take his shoes off, the dirty dog), and that layabout burglar guy levitating in space, like some evil version of Eva, blocking off her access to the laptop.

I blame that honey. Is it laced with "mind herbs"?

Seriously though, that's one of the biggest glitches arising with the first version of 0.64. I've had one of the guys from the back alley turn to stone & his rigid image follow her around everywhere, like a spaniel in heat, so that he's even painted (or is it a light projection thing?) on the wall of the Hair Salon. I guess Eva-Anna wouldn't be too pleased about that sort of harassment. If she found out, unless the projection team pay her a big fee, she'd report them to the police, no doubt.

As another contributor has pointed out on this thread though, if you simply take Kate off somewhere (and take an action of some sort - shower, or whatever you like) you immediately shake off the creepy "frozen image" guys, and are back to normal.

And I guess the new debugged version - mentioned above, I've just seen it - will also fix it!

Try to be patient with the game developers - it's a huge epic at this stage, Kate has spread herself wide in all directions, in a growing city. Faults happen. As long as they're fixed before too long, not too bad. Bugs go with the territory of big games!

Dragondraken

Aug 31, 2018
there seems to be another bug which also in the previous version..

If you go to Kate's Massage parlour wearing the massage robe from your house, even after finishing your work and passing time over 20:00 doesnt end your shift.. You have to Reload the game from a previous save for it to work again...

If anyone has a solution to this, please let me know.. :)

Toclafane

Sep 23, 2017
there seems to be another bug which also in the previous version..

If you go to Kate's Massage parlour wearing the massage robe from your house, even after finishing your work and passing time over 20:00 doesnt end your shift.. You have to Reload the game from a previous save for it to work again...

If anyone has a solution to this, please let me know.. :)
How about not wearing the robe from your house? :^)

Toclafane

Sep 23, 2017
lol mate, good one... But its a bug though, the developers should be able to notice it and fix it if they can... And Kate should have the RIGHT to wear her Massage robe on the way to work, dont u think mate? :p
Oh I agree, but you asked for a solution and I gave you one. Hopefully it's fixed in the next release. :^)

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes