PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Does anyone else now get a bug where access to the three buttons at the top right of the playing screen gets blocked off (so can't access the overview of events in the game reached/available/no longer available, or Kate's available resources, or the overview of her levels of experience, strength, skill etc.)?

Deleted member 584886

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
what about pistol ? Where can i find it and can i use it ? Same for phone headbands
I second this, I went above and beyond looking for Headbands and a Pistol and still can't seem to find them. Anyone figured out where they are? Thanks.

Is the sauna event removed? the one you get from Victor?
No, it is not. Get to Victor after 21 h. Notice, sometimes he doesn't have any job for Kate, and this includes the "long sauna events" as well, so just come day afterwards.

Last edited:

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
ah, sweet, blessed regular updates... though, looking through, the last version I actually played was .26 0_o hopefully the saves work, since the first bit of the game is just so slow...

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
So, is there a guide to the Maxi events? Because I seem to remember some of them if you didn't pick the "proper" option, you'd be screwed out of stuff, and the lack of multiple save files for backup...

I just wish the resolution wasn't such crap

Last edited:

Deleted member 584886

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
How do we trigger Drunk 3 at the bar?
Drink three times? Alternatively, you can buy drink twice, in the shop (cheaper), and then buy third drink for 100$ in the bar.
I believe, per walkthrough, you have to be lewd enough, and have done all the scenes in parlor (specially with John) and with Eva.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Doc19Who

Dec 15, 2017
Drink three times? Alternatively, you can buy drink twice, in the shop (cheaper), and then buy third drink for 100$ in the bar.
I believe, per walkthrough, you have to be lewd enough, and have done all the scenes in parlor (specially with John) and with Eva.

See I don't get how to trigger the crying in Massage bathroom and enter Beauty salon with cum on your face.

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
Ya she cries but my understanding is that you have to go to the salon with cum on your face after that? Idk how to get to the Salon with cum on my face. I get the crying alot.

Wonder if I need to start a new game...
The easiest way is to let the stranger in bus cum on her face (hold pole in the back of the bus).

Reactions: Doc19Who
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes