Tessie

Aug 10, 2018
My game doesnt look like that.. still looks the same before :S
I think it depends on the events and the mood of Kate.
Design is not always like that.
always change to the original
its original appearance always comes back:giggle:

Glebb92

Dec 4, 2018
I had this Victor issue too. What fixed it for me was realizing I didn't do all his "special client" events, which trigger after 22:00. Talk to him after 22:00 and he'll send you to a special client. There are at least two of these events. After those are completed you should be able to get Victor's final scene by talking to him before 12pm

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
not sure if this bug has been found yet but after completing all the events, I go into the alley way, walk to the door and pick the dialogue box. When a fight starts with 2 enemies, if I lose the fight and choose let them, the scene doesn't continue and there are no chat options. Just stuck between the two characters before the scene.

SecretAndWise

Sep 2, 2018
cant get her to the second toilet in the club? any ideas? I finish´d the story with Eva, but also there should be something with Ash in the store? not sure how to start it.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Does using cheats still bugs the game? I wanna start a new game cuz im totally lost, and i honestly dunno how to start some events and shit. Also is there a way to switch my current Save1 or to back it up to not lose it?

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
How much is the apartment? I already forgot. Just wondering how much longer the grind I have to keep doing.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes