saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
Seriously stuck (maxi version). I can't get into the Gym or get the Nina phonecall. I think I'm either bugged or missing something basic.

6. Meet Eva in the Store option is (closed)
10. Get a call from Nina on Monday Morning is (closed)
12. Meet the neighbor is black (closed)
13. Help your neighbor with house cleaning is (closed)
19. Be Invited to the gym is (closed)
20. Get an invitation from Eva to the beauty salon is (closed)

Have done just about every possible path with Victor's friend at massage (John), including block and not block bathroom door. I have met Mark on the bus, where he saves Kate/punched the perv. But he no longer appears, and now the perv can even fuck Kate if drunk. Haven't managed to get the BJ scene to happen.

Have got a laptop and done all the date events except the one that require anal slut status + fucked the cop guy. Can do prostitution at hotel and sauna and have done the entire Victor quest to completion I think (get the perspective choice when going with him to kitchen while drunk now).

Reactions: stalker9494

fakes74112

Feb 1, 2018
Im just wondering if anyone triggered that scene with Lance in the shop. on the walkthrough it says its doable but so far done everything possible to trigger it but nada. any fixed version from the recent update.

Jun 3, 2017
Bugfixed VERSION

Maxi New
Insexsity v0.71.29 /Maxi/

Mega links:

PC 64 bit
PC 32 bit

Mac 64 bit
Mac 32 bit
Mac Univesal

Linux 64 bit
Linux 32 bit

Android (4.1 and higher)

What is fixed:

- Lying down at the hotel -freeze,
- Bugs with freezing at the hotel when serving a stranger,
- Freeze in battle if choosing the "let it" option,
- Bathrobe in the massage parlor (losing the clothes in which you came)
- Boots over jeans
- Kate wakes up in a nightgown sometimes
- After the “Long trip” at the club we lose lewdness and agility
- Bug with a dialogue at the mirror at home.

Geese

Jul 21, 2017
To buy the room? I thought that was required to get the 2nd round of Honey?
yes, after unlocking the money transfer, you can transfer up to 200000, doesn't matter how much you have in your inventory, still don't know how to buy honey.

YumiKoga

Jul 19, 2017
So.. A super serious and important question-- What song or tune is it that plays when your room changes to the alcohol one? Its so catchy.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Bugfixed VERSION

Maxi New
Insexsity v0.71.29 /Maxi/

Mega links:

PC 64 bit
PC 32 bit

Mac 64 bit
Mac 32 bit
Mac Univesal

Linux 64 bit
Linux 32 bit

Android (4.1 and higher)

What is fixed:

- Lying down at the hotel -freeze,
- Bugs with freezing at the hotel when serving a stranger,
- Freeze in battle if choosing the "let it" option,
- Bathrobe in the massage parlor (losing the clothes in which you came)
- Boots over jeans
- Kate wakes up in a nightgown sometimes
- After the “Long trip” at the club we lose lewdness and agility
- Bug with a dialogue at the mirror at home.
Yay! Thx! You are today's Prometheus!

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Uh, is anyone else having this issue?

My game somehow stops responding at the language selection menu. I choose English, the circle darkens but then nothing happens. I click twice, click other circles, everything, it just...doesn't progress.

tiredbitch

Oct 7, 2018
I still can't unlock the new event with Victor, I have gone to speak with him in the morning (before 12pm, Lance is not there yet). I even tried this with the new bugfixed version but somehow I cannot unlock this event. Am I doing something wrong?

bbss

Oct 2, 2017
The game is fun to play but I hope they can add normal save folder. I need to reinstall my Windows and lost all saves :| Now I need to play from all over again.

Pewpew564

May 15, 2018
When u lay down to bed u can go through your insexity dream scenes.
Do I need to watch all of them to achieve anything or are they useless ?

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
these are events that were added in the latest update and i'm asking if someone knows how to trigger them
I'm wondering the same thing, has someone been able to trigger them? According to the changes list those events should have been added.

saqali

Oct 1, 2017
I still can't unlock the new event with Victor, I have gone to speak with him in the morning (before 12pm, Lance is not there yet). I even tried this with the new bugfixed version but somehow I cannot unlock this event. Am I doing something wrong?

in the start menu, press the reset button, then reset the mava story. then when u go to the cafe, it should work

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I'm wondering the same thing, has someone been able to trigger them? According to the changes list those events should have been added.
next to the glory hole toilet stall to the right click on the closed toilet door, you'll hear a voice of a couple inside... choose keep watching until John catches Kate spying, this leads to more events if you have the maxi version

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
This game really would have benefited from a better quest log type of thing. Not just for when youre stuck but to also be able to see the scenes youre missing. Think I've gotten just about everything in the current version now but cant be sure.. walkthrough isnt that specific.

I like when games like this have this type of adventure game part instead of just being simple visual novels with choice A or B at best, but when the requirement to progress is as obscure as the hair wash scene it can also be a bit annoying.

Reactions: deluges

RodriTera

Oct 10, 2018
How can I get Eva's 7th level in Insexsity sequence? I think I have everything done but I'm still getting just to 6th...

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
take a shower and chose to wash your head.
Thank you for your help, although now I have the issue of trying to figure out how to finish Eva's story (She has vanished and left a note behind but I have no clue where to go to from there.

*Edit* Also the first time I met Oliver on the dance floor I was too sober and thus rejected him and now I cannot seem to encounter him anymore is that option just gone now?

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes