Glebb92

Dec 4, 2018
Can anyone help me. I'm playing this game a time and did really much but I still can't answer on the E-mails for that I need one anal scene but where do I get this anal scene?
You have to get drunk then enter the dark alley after 20:00 or 22:00, I don't remember which.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Some interesting criticisms in the posts above. Some - to me - more soundly based than others, but I won't go into the ins and outs of all that here. ...

I'd just like to go into the problem several say they are having: Getting the morning scene going with Victor in the cafe.

1) It's been noted above on this thread that you need to have allowed Kate to complete the previous assignments for Victor, before he's interested in pursuing a morning story with Kate.

To be specific now, I think that means completing some:
a) "dishwashing" duties for Victor in his kitchen - it seems you don't have to get Kate to do every variation, though;
b) Hotel assignments in the evening (getting the room key from Vic after 20.00) - again, this doesn't seem to need every possible variation of plot, with "Moris" and others, but at least some of this;
c) after-hours Sauna assignments with wealthy clients (set up after 21.00 with Vic, via a chauffeur). Once again, you don't have to have taken Kate through every single variation of every event in the late sauna, but I'd suggest you try both one client and two, as a minimum.

2) Don't expect Victor to bite at the first attempt, if you bring Kate to the cafe in the morning. It will probably take a couple of days.

3) Definitely don't expect Victor to be interested if Lance is in the cafe. And he seems to be on special observation duties the first couple of times Kate tries to get Victor interested in a different conversation in the morning. Victor may be a swine, but he's not a fool. If the detective is watching, he won't try any funny stuff.

4) I wondered if Kate needed to be in a good mood (green light) to get Victor interested in a new conversation in the morning, but that is probably not needed. Just patience. And an eye on Lance ...

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Hi, i have a question, why suddenly stats disappear, not all just lewdness and for some reason it suddenly says i can not do anal, because how not finished that drinking scene in club but i have done it looong ago.
Can anyone help me. I'm playing this game a time and did really much but I still can't answer on the E-mails for that I need one anal scene but where do I get this anal scene?
I've mentioned a few times (above) a) it can be hard for other players to answer such requests for help, because the game is extended and complex, with a lot of triggers built into it, and players further on in the game may forget what exactly leads to what (always check the official Walkthrough first, - and btw do a term search of at least the last few pages of this thread for what you want, it may well be answered there!!); and then: b) if you're not very specific in your request, it can be impossible for another player to know what bits you've completed or not, which of the many steps you've done or haven't yet done. Hence c) if you don't get a reply, it may be not that nobody wants to answer your question, rather - because of a) and b) - they can't.

So just some thoughts, in the dark, I can't tell from your requests (lack of detail!) if any of these might help you further:

1) "that drinking scene in the club" - which one? There are SEVERAL different drinking+ events in the club. Maybe there's one you haven't done? e.g. with Walter, with Oliver, with a few strangers at various points in the game, after two drinks and a dance. .... and then, after three drinks. Needs more detail in the question.

2) Can't answer which emails? ~ You mean the "dating" offers? ... needs more detail in the question.

And I don't know WHICH analyst scene you mean - there are several at this stage (with Oliver, with John (first: where Kate runs to the bathroom, but doesn't hold the door closed for long enough, and then again: after three drinks in the Club bar, and one of the possible outcomes, and then yet again: after Kate becomes a "peeping Tom" in the Club toilets), and also with various strangers, also with Moris ....). Needs more detail in the question.

3) To raise Agility, you need eventually to win the defense training with Mark. As I've said three times before, you need patience, and to repeat the training, it doesn't happen for the first few times. (Also make sure your strength and stamina levels are high enough, or Mark will keep grabbing you.)

4) If you want to open up the "Dark Alley" at all, one option is for Kate to adopt an unfair practice in the Attack training with Mark. It involves the use of her foot, and male gonads.

5) The "Dark Back Alley, backdoor-entrance" date (via email) can't take place before 22.00, as far as I remember. That nasty backdoor SOB is a tomcat who is active only late at night.

As I said, I don't know if any of these helps, but I've tried.

wiecha

Nov 23, 2017
Does any of you know when you can expect a new version? Will it be still December 31 on New Year's Eve like a year ago?

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Would people please always first try the official Walkthrough -

(and in some cases also the Changelog - )

before asking "how do I get Kate to ...?" and "what's the payoff if ...?" -type questions?

In this case in particular:
> WT Section 8 (Club), esp from 8.8. ... also the cross-references there, e.g. to Sects 15.8 and 32.1
> CL for v0.6 (Sept 2018)

There are a lot of triggers and non-spoilered developments in the game, the more complicated twists of which people here may sometimes be able to help with (not always - see my post three above this one for the main reasons why).

But some basic stuff is only one click and one search/scroll away for you!

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
any eta on the pregnancy and contraception pills being implemented?
supposedly in 2019 the pregnancy route may be implemented, possibly next patch
Does any of you know when you can expect a new version? Will it be still December 31 on New Year's Eve like a year ago?
they tend to post new updates on the 1st-5th every month from what i've seen, rarely are there delays, however there are usually bugs in the initial release and a fix a few days later in the last 2 or 3 months

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
how do you get out of the shower sorry im dumb
Click on the small towel icon near the shower (true, it looks more like a toilet paper holder, so you might miss it) that appears when Kate is showering ... or when she is at least under the shower.

I've circled it in green for you. First home, second work.

You're not dumb btw, just (presumably) not used to exiting showers by clicking on toilet paper holders.

kate1.png Kate2.png

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I don't know.

But it's usually in the first 4-5 days of a month. And then a version (+ .2x) 3-5 days later, with bug corrections.

Given this one is over a Christmas/winter/festive break and new year however, I'd say they might need a couple of extra days to recover ... ;)

Happy New Year to all, in any case.

Reactions: Kyuseishu00

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doesn't really say when :(
Well ... early January! But I guess you were looking for an exact day.

From the first line re: "pause of Patreon", I wonder if not only Kate is a bit disoriented by the crazy way things have gone! I hope the Team works it out. And that there are at least a couple of good outcomes possible also for Kate, among the more obviously gathering outcomes of disaster and gloom/doom!

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes