molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is disappointing in so many ways that it's not fun at all.

1. no time skip so you have to keep swapping screens to advance time.. Oh and to walk 1 block is 30 minutes.. WTF?
2. Repetition with no advancement... just keep repeating and repeating same events over and over
3. You like Eva she is just upstairs from you but you never think to visit her or vice versa?
4. You just go around fucking everyone then balk at anal? WTF?
5. Worried about what you are wearing outside when you basically fucking anyone you see.
6. Work for the cop.. Nothing changes or happens
7. Fuck Don then concerned about wearing your nightie to his room.. Your in the same damn apartment!
8. Food for just having food no purpose in it.. and damn.. $50 for a single meal that entire bag should last you a week!
9. This game lacks so much common sense that it ruins the game.

After days of repetition I was so sick of this game. This game was designed to be a time waster with no real progress.. So disappointing that I deleted it. I would give this game a big fail in my book.

Reactions: motive8

motive8

Jan 14, 2018
I give this game a coup

1. no time skip so you have to keep swapping screens to advance time.. Oh and to walk 1 block is 30 minutes.. WTF?
2. Repetition with no advancement... just keep repeating and repeating same events over and over
3. You like Eva she is just upstairs from you but you never think to visit her or vice versa?
5. Worried about what you are wearing outside when you basically fucking anyone you see.
7. Fuck Don then concerned about wearing your nightie to his room.. Your in the same damn apartment!
8. Food for just having food no purpose in it.. and damn.. $50 for a single meal that entire bag should last you a week!

After days of repetition I was so sick of this game. This game was designed to be a time waster with no real progress.. So disappointing that I deleted it. I would give this game a big fail in my book.
What makes everything worse, is that it really had a lot of potential early on. They made so many confusing choices as far as story direction goes.

Dave247

Sep 2, 2018
There's version 0.80.37 which replaces the old one and seems to fix certain keys from triggering specific scenes in the game. I assume it was accidentally left in due when they were testing the game, though I haven't found anything on the Patreon about it, or if the updated version fixes/changes anything else.

Last edited:

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017

You forget the best thing: Kate has a little sister, who is the daughter of Nina, but Nina isn't Kate's mother, because she has another and older daughter (Eva), who is disappeared, but exist only in Kate's dreams, because Eva is part of Kate's soul or something like that; I dropped the game after that update (without never be been a patreon), so I don't remember well the mess.

Reactions: motive8

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Can someone pls post the release date that the team said on their patreon?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
At one point in time, these devs were making $17k+ each month for this game. They're still pulling in over $11k, for doing little more than absolutely nothing. Sweet gig, really. Don't update your paying fans, don't update your game, don't do anything and still pull in over $10 grand a month. Not a bad deal for them.

But please...STOP PAYING THESE PEOPLE. Seriously. What the hell is wrong with their patrons? I actually supported this dev team for their first 8 months or so of their game's development. But when I saw that they were going nowhere fast, I dropped them. When I criticized their shitty practices on patreon, they blocked me. This game is dead. It will never be finished. They may drag it out, releasing every few months just to milk whatever they can from patreon, but they have no desire or passion to finish this game any longer. They themselves have made posts about needing breaks from it, and they have taken said breaks from it (literally, they took vacations with your money while they gave you no fresh content) and to top it all off, they split up what little new content they've released into the "maxi" versions, which should just be content that's in the base game.

They are sketchy at best and complete garbage in reality. These devs are awful.
THIS.
But hey, for 11 grand I'd milk them too. That's what they deserve.

lireya

Feb 8, 2019
need help after i install and run the character is missing does anyone know how to fix it plz do tell:cry:

roflwaffless

Feb 12, 2019
hum,the guide to prison is not well made and im freaking lost on what to do..mostly route 1...wtf is this?
you just need to explore all the options and the way out is simple enough. try to stay in the shower and wait for the scene where your cellmate gives you a card with a phone number

Rezzoning

May 10, 2019
Questions regarding the walkthrough: What is the "1st Eva part"? I've done pretty much everything from 1.0 to 7.2, except the "3.5 Shopping Day!" event and I also can't get "9.3 Meeting in Massage Parlor"

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
i had problem escaping prison because the lever in the interrogatory room is not easy to see... maybe you miss this..

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes