claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
cry on the patrol's shower (wash head) and then go to the beauty saloon whith some sprm on face and talk

Chonkatron

Nov 29, 2017
Anyone else having an issue when picking the option to go directly to work will sometimes randomly warp you to the prison and not be able to do anything? Happened to be on the 3rd day of a new game.
It's happening to me too... That and washing in the shower has triggered it for me even within the first day.
FYI, This is all after I clean installed the latest version and started a new game.

Mokabr

Aug 18, 2018
alguem poderia me dizer como faço para conseguir tomar 3 bebidas no club pq só consigo beber 2 vezes
Entre no guia do jogo :
Se me lembro bem, o John tem q ter visitado você pelo menos uma vez, então você lava o rosto enquanto toma banho no trabalho e mostra ela chorando no banho. Depois você tem que chegar no trabalho com cum na cara(eu peguei no onibus), e quando a ashley te mandar embora você entra no cabeleireiro, o que vai desbloquear uma conversa com a Eva. Após esse dialogo é possível beber 3 vezes.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
At one point in time, these devs were making $17k+ each month for this game. They're still pulling in over $11k, for doing little more than absolutely nothing. Sweet gig, really. Don't update your paying fans, don't update your game, don't do anything and still pull in over $10 grand a month. Not a bad deal for them.

But please...STOP PAYING THESE PEOPLE. Seriously. What the hell is wrong with their patrons? I actually supported this dev team for their first 8 months or so of their game's development. But when I saw that they were going nowhere fast, I dropped them. When I criticized their shitty practices on patreon, they blocked me. This game is dead. It will never be finished. They may drag it out, releasing every few months just to milk whatever they can from patreon, but they have no desire or passion to finish this game any longer. They themselves have made posts about needing breaks from it, and they have taken said breaks from it (literally, they took vacations with your money while they gave you no fresh content) and to top it all off, they split up what little new content they've released into the "maxi" versions, which should just be content that's in the base game.

They are sketchy at best and complete garbage in reality. These devs are awful.

Last edited:

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
At one point in time, these devs were making $17k+ each month for this game. They're still pulling in over $11k, for doing little more than absolutely nothing. Sweet gig, really. Don't update your paying fans, don't update your game, don't do anything and still pull in over $10 grand a month. Not a bad deal for them.

But please...STOP PAYING THESE PEOPLE. Seriously. What the hell is wrong with their patrons? I actually supported this dev team for their first 8 months or so of their game's development. But when I saw that they were going nowhere fast, I dropped them. When I criticized their shitty practices on patreon, they blocked me. This game is dead. It will never be finished. They may drag it out, releasing every few months just to milk whatever they can from patreon, but they have no desire or passion to finish this game any longer. They themselves have made posts about needing breaks from it, and they have taken said breaks from it (literally, they took vacations with your money while they gave you no fresh content) and to top it all off, they split up what little new content they've released into the "maxi" versions, which should just be content that it's in the base game.

They are sketchy at best and complete garbage in reality. These devs are awful.
That's the patreon way. Promise big, deliver little, rake in the mad cash from idiots. It seems to work too, why actually bother making something when you can just trick people into giving you money for basically nothing? People who actually do deliver products and make something interesting only make like 1-2 grand on patreon, if that, meanwhile shitty scumbags make over 10 grand for sitting on their ass. I think it's obvious that it's simply not worth it to deliver an actual product if you want money.

DarkKnight69

Feb 7, 2018
@PPE2RedDucks i made all the things i coud think off. Download old version. Open with administrative rights. Updated all the drivers. Reset in game. different resolutions. Nothing works. I have played different vers of this game on this pc and always worked like a charm. I have the same problem with Unaware of the World game, so 2 games made with Unity. I give up. Tks for the help.
its something to do when the devs update the games to unity 2019 but I havnt found any solution to this problem yet as well

Reactions: robylup
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes