Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I do not understand anything .. I go to jail and when I go out I do not know what to do .. if I go back to work it is repeated all over again ... I do not understand anything
yeah i encounter such a problem too and i now i think it is bug, i thought it was my corrupted save file i tend to use cheat engine on my gameplay to avoid much of grinding

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
I am unable to do bank transfer to buy room , and unable to talk to Edward or honey problem .pls help and how to complete evas 1 part
Thank you
This current version is pretty bugged - i mean you go directly to jail monopoly style if you press "E" key.
Just wait for a bug fix is my advice.

emashit85

Aug 14, 2018
ok im intrigued. Can you take a screenshot?
dont be intrigued because "ghost of eva sister" means ANNA is everywhere in saloon, cloths store, BAR and now in message parlour.....

I think ....The story is yet to be revealed ...... keeping my fingers crossed :)

May 12, 2019
dont be intrigued because "ghost of eva sister" means ANNA is everywhere in saloon, cloths store, BAR and now in message parlour.....

I think ....The story is yet to be revealed ...... keeping my fingers crossed :)
If anything, it seems to be setting up that you're the next Eva, and Anne is the next one to fall into slutdom, so you learn to dream effectively to escape your part of the cycle and meet back up with Eva

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Is it possible to directly delete my save files in my computer? Came back to this game after a while, wanna start over just in case of bugs.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I think just starting the game afresh will overwrite your previous saves.

If you want to check if that is true, go to Regedit, and search for "Insexsity". Or, a quicker & better way to go straight to what is in fact the Save folder in your Registry is to search for a unique word like "stamina". (If you search for the general term "Insexsity", you will first go to a location or two where the overall file of the game is saved, not straight to the contents of your game so far.)

Dilya

Dec 8, 2017
Can someone upload the music from the game?
Daaamn, depressive piano theme in the room is so amazing

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Anyone else having an issue when picking the option to go directly to work will sometimes randomly warp you to the prison and not be able to do anything? Happened to be on the 3rd day of a new game.

JorgRom

Nov 12, 2017
Android maxi Insexsity v0.80.37

Should be working, don't believe the link has been updated

Reactions: David.Ness
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes