BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
How do i make this run on android? It says that webgl is not even supported on android devices (using an android tv), the game just crashes right after i select a language. Thanks

Reactions: Fleece Johnson

RIoterOtsego

Jun 5, 2017
i'm stuck, like i dont know what i have to do to complete eva story. I talked to her with cum on kate's face, i drinked 3 times but i dont know, nothing happens
^^

Same here. Cant for the life of me find out how to complete eva's story...walk through just says "Eva's Story ends" or "Complete Eva's Story" Without explanation. Did all other steps and only things left from walk through are locked behind complete ev's story. Any help?

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
you have to steal money from boss office, take a shower and masturbate when he caught you. you have to massage oliver then go to bathroom, then go to eva beauty salon with cum on your face so you can drink 3 times
it says that she is too ashamed to do so.. WTH?

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
So, I am bemused. Any solutions, folks, to either or both of these two riddles?:

1. I THINK (but it's way too complicated, too many meaningless cycles & blind loops - the new Walkthrough is way too enigmatic, to my mind the game might as well have none as that one) that I have got Kate to escape jail by Routes 2 (telephone contact) and 1 (can't remember, something about booting the warden in the nuts?), but can find no way to get her back into prison to try Route 3.

1b. Does she absolutely have to go through the termination/abortion, to get back into the gym for a third spell in jail (Mark & Don's gym, I thought, the only gym I've seen, from which Kate bars herself when pregnant .... or is there now some sort of other gym, a prison gym as well?)

It's as if designed to frustrate gameplay .... riddles without answers.

2. What is the actual point of the RESET button in Main Menu?

I understand it is intended to skip over bugs and/or to skip past parts/twists of the game a player may somehow have missed at some point or other of the game (it's a complete maze of a game at this stage, with extra hedges blocking the player's paths as well) ... but practically, the RESET button looks as much of a trap as Kate's enquiries at the hospital.

When I - with apprehension - tried the most cautious of all the RESET options ("PRISON"), that completely destroyed large parts of the progress in the game (Day Number, Strength, Agility, Stamina, etc.), and I had to repair all that via Regedit.

3. A third riddle, actually - where is Kate supposed to be at the current endpoint of this new version? In jail? At home? Out of a job and roaming the streets? Somewhere else?

I used to think Kate had problems ... ;)

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
she should be in the clothing store once it opens, I think it says September 10th.
i went in the store many times already, maybe i already met her in the store and i forgot, but if so i'm not getting the Nina call event and i need that event to meet Don...etc

hugq1

Feb 24, 2017
^^

Same here. Cant for the life of me find out how to complete eva's story...walk through just says "Eva's Story ends" or "Complete Eva's Story" Without explanation. Did all other steps and only things left from walk through are locked behind complete ev's story. Any help?
^^ same, yeah i know i need to complete eva story, but how !! I think i did every events, and i cant find eva anwhere

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Also @robylup:

A quick search of this thread (you can try it, top right of page, "Search this thread only") suggests you are the fourth and fifth people to complain of this glitch of "eyeballs only":

#2,447 & #2,456 & #2,503 & #2,539 & #2,589 & #2,591 & #2,797 & #2,803 (EIGHT times - poor guy!)

#2,536

#2,581

#2,917 & #2,940

I've twice shrugged & tried to answer something nobody else seems to suffer, understand or at least reply to:

#2,582

#2,592

But have you both tried hitting the *RESET MENU* button, from the Main Menu?

It will (as I noted in #2,934 : Part 2) have the effect of smashing down some of your values such as Strength, but I guess the purpose of RESET MENU is to iron out problems/bugs/kinks that players may develop in their game. Maybe that would help you see bodies again, and not just eyes.

But beware of the unannounced, irrevocable power of that RESET MENU button that nobody warns you about (except me ...!). Be prepared to go into Regedit to repair your smashed-down values, as I noted in #2,934 ... and be prepared also to go into the Values Menu - top right of the playing screen, the circle with the vertical "=" sign (see Attachment) so you can repair Kate's Lust level (quaintly called "Lewdness") manually (in +0.1 stages), because RESET MENU damages that too, and that value is not easily adjusted via Regedit.

Reactions: robylup

babition3

Oct 14, 2018
Also @robylup:

A quick search of this thread (you can try it, top right of page, "Search this thread only") suggests you are the fourth and fifth people to complain of this glitch of "eyeballs only":

#2,447 & #2,456 & #2,503 & #2,539 & #2,589 & #2,591 & #2,797 & #2,803 (EIGHT times - poor guy!)

#2,536

#2,581

#2,917 & #2,940

I've twice shrugged & tried to answer something nobody else seems to suffer, understand or at least reply to:

#2,582

#2,592

But have you both tried hitting the *RESET MENU* button, from the Main Menu?

It will (as I noted in #2,934 : Part 2) have the effect of smashing down some of your values such as Strength, but I guess the purpose of RESET MENU is to iron out problems/bugs/kinks that players may develop in their game. Maybe that would help you see bodies again, and not just eyes.

But beware of the unannounced, irrevocable power of that RESET MENU button that nobody warns you about (except me ...!). Be prepared to go into Regedit to repair your smashed-down values, as I noted in #2,934 ... and be prepared also to go into the Values Menu - top right of the playing screen, the circle with the vertical "=" sign (see Attachment) so you can repair Kate's Lust level (quaintly called "Lewdness") manually (in +0.1 stages), because RESET MENU damages that too, and that value is not easily adjusted via Regedit.
how can i delete save file ? :))

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks

robylup

Jul 12, 2017
@PPE2RedDucks i made all the things i coud think off. Download old version. Open with administrative rights. Updated all the drivers. Reset in game. different resolutions. Nothing works. I have played different vers of this game on this pc and always worked like a charm. I have the same problem with Unaware of the World game, so 2 games made with Unity. I give up. Tks for the help.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
how can i delete save file ? :))
The only SAVE file I know of the Software\Insexsity\Insexsity file in your Registry. (If you search via *Regedit* - a useful search term is e.g. "stamina", which is not a common phrase in a Registry, probably unique there, hence search goes right to it - you will find the values accumulated in your play so far.)

I don't know of any way to SAVE the game when players want to - a weakness of the game - it's automatic and involuntary at the end of each day (when Kate goes to bed & deliberately "sleeps until the next day", or else passes out overnight: e.g. at Lance's, when she drifts away to Insexsity with "Eva", or on one of her sexual mishaps/adventures, or (grimly) after being invaded at the hospital).

If you ask someone else for a copy - or at least capture - of their "Insexsity\Insexsity" file, you could try to repair whatever the damage is that way. I can't guarantee it will repair your bug though. It may be some machines/devices (or browsers??) can't process the info.

And I'd love to offer you a copy or capture, but if you've noticed above, I've run into a different dead end myself. That nobody here yet has any word or suggestion on! :D

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
I have no idea what's going on with this game after the first honey jar and after Nina's talk. The events just stalled out on me.

Vintabas

Dec 17, 2017
when i start a new game or load a previous save, after i talk to anyone or go to the parlor the game sends me to the prision and i am unable to do anything?
is there any fix to this?

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes