David.Ness

Dec 2, 2017
new version 0.80.36

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Someone prayer has been answered xD

No new one for android?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys, why is the dialogue in what looks like German? Is there any way to change? Thank you.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
tell me how my good sr
One thing that I now realize it was missing is calling the woman cop after 22h. Idk in what point of the story you are, but this is after you have access to the police station and Lance's job.
After that, things just happened. Pregnancy was enabled and the prison event became available short after.

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
this game has multible Language:
English, Russian, French, Suomi, German, Spanish, Danish, Svenska, Asian

hugq1

Feb 24, 2017
i'm stuck, like i dont know what i have to do to complete eva story. I talked to her with cum on kate's face, i drinked 3 times but i dont know, nothing happens

Eucalyptuz

Donor
Oct 23, 2017
Hmm, I started a new save but I seem unable to go to visit Lance at police station after I accepted his proposal at the parlor. When I try to go to that area where the police station is I just the message "I know there is a bank and a police station down the street. Do I have to go there? Not today".

Weird, anyone else had that issue?

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
Hmm, I started a new save but I seem unable to go to visit Lance at police station after I accepted his proposal at the parlor. When I try to go to that area where the police station is I just the message "I know there is a bank and a police station down the street. Do I have to go there? Not today".

Weird, anyone else had that issue?
i THINK u need to see him at apartment 15 with massage robe at 18:00 or 17:00.. for me it was triggered in monday, then it opened the police station.

Reactions: Eucalyptuz

hugq1

Feb 24, 2017
you have to steal money from boss office, take a shower and masturbate when he caught you. you have to massage oliver then go to bathroom, then go to eva beauty salon with cum on your face so you can drink 3 times

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes