Jul 26, 2017
i went through the prison part abit today..im guessing there is some things not added(was kinda wondering if there are scenes that involve kate instead of her in the background)

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
And are you sure you've completed Section 12.5 > triggering > 18.2 of the official

?

(Also, (1.7.2 > ) 1.7.3 and 1.8?)

See also the official Changelog - "New events" [the first of these] of v0.55 (August 2018) < to find, scroll or pagesearch:

K-L-S: Realize it's difficult for people a lot further on in the game to recall exactly all the triggers & logistics (what leads to what) from a few versions ago, as it's a pretty hugely ramified game at this stage!
Ok, that's what I was trying to confirm, if I had to steal Walter's money in order to open up the dialogue for Kate to question him and continue on with Lance's quest. Can anyone confirm if that's the case?

easports1200

Jul 22, 2018
Characters creation??? Height, body size. Adding long hairstyle to the beauty salon? Clothes are too expensive, the cost of living is too high...$100 for a single gym visit, $100 for a haircut ... $15 one-way bus trip, $25 taxi ... $50 food per day is insanity or nonsense while MC is making $100 per day at the massage parlor routinely. Adding a bigger map and more activities?
you can edit your save in registry:)

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I used to look forward to every release of this game. Now I have no idea where it is going and my desire to play is shrinking.
i'm also curious about the story of this game, i suspect a huge plot twist in the end. maybe it's all a dream ?!

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
can anyone tell me how to get this scene?
  • Bus event, two mans;
cant find it
take the bus from massage parlor back home you'll find a man standing in the bus, take a seat, choose the first option, ...
if the bus is empty maybe you're missing something

shakal228

Jun 29, 2017
take the bus from massage parlor back home you'll find a man standing in the bus, take a seat, choose the first option, ...
if the bus is empty maybe you're missing something
сan u please share ur save file?its not the only thing im missing)

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
didn't tried the new version yet, does it really works or is the usual bug hell?

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
If you're asking me, I don't know either. Too busy ATM to unzip (the files! ...) and try it.

The Devs suggest the common "First Edition" bugs have been dealt with - though make no promises it's entirely glitch-free.

Other people?

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game hangs if the visitor on the first day of work will stick to the main character and climb into her pants while working

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes