noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
eh i wished there was something more too... i have high hopes for the next release.

mybd17

Oct 17, 2017
This game is more and more far away from the beginning thought! Honestly I`m so disapointed about this develop direction.In early I told the author to put the important part in MASSAGE,and now this game seems nothing about the massage,the core of this game may change into a weired way.

motive8

Jan 14, 2018
I feel like the fun has gone out of this game. New stuff is mostly non-sense. I think they want the story to be 'deep', not sure if it patreon supporters asking for new stuff but they tend to just throw story lines away. This prison stuff was painful, which i guess it did feel realistic.

Zoltan Martely

Feb 11, 2018
I was a patron of the Insexsity Team! I'm very disappointed of this game :( I wait a lot of time for it but this upgrade is very weak :/
I think this game became very overcomplicated ,and inpenetrable!
I lost in details, the game's core was the massage , the animations were simples-but gorgeous , and now just indistinctive.
I can't pay for this anymore...

Apr 12, 2019
I really lover this game. I found it ~ one month ago, and loved it from the beginning. The story is strange, especially the weird Kate/Malva and Eva/Anne thingie.
For me the best nsfw game until now.
Thanks for the developers!

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
so we can't play victor scenes after we finished his story and now they cut the massage parlor events when kate goes to prison.
it seems to me that older events are getting locked with every update. now i have to start a new game to replay cafe,hotel and massage scenes. bad move from the developers in my opinion, now we really need a gallery mode.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
so we can't play victor scenes after we finished his story and now they cut the massage parlor events when kate goes to prison.
it seems to me that older events are getting locked with every update. now i have to start a new game to replay cafe,hotel and massage scenes. bad move from the developers in my opinion, now we really need a gallery mode.
The scenes in the cafè are sill available by going in different times of the day even after the prison. (usually after 6pm trigger older events backroom,hotel, sauna or if she's drunk the anal one)
For the massage parlor scenes i suggest to use the reset button in the main menu to go back to previous checkpoints.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Should be complete now.
I can't open either of the two doors when she's concentrating on the void in the gym? The first is something about finding a key and when I try opening the second, she wakes up. What am I doing wrong here?

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes