A$$A

Feb 28, 2019
For club event - 1) go through jail in third coridor of walkthrough (say no - one time lever - do not wait in the shower - back again, and again, and again ...... dream with second prisoner )
2) go to massage parlor - talk with anna
3) wait till saturday
4) go out from home
5) telephone ring in your pocket....

hey guys idk what happened but i got anna in massage parlor , wait till saturday , went out from home but no phone ring and now im most likely like glitched or something because i cant get back to prison cuz i dont have ashley and walter there :/ someone know what to do?

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
I have problem with the new 0.8 version. When start you can choose the save file so I choose one then progress through the game and the game freezes in masage parlor when the guy caress her ass. I made one save beforehand but the save isnt there. Is some problem with saving or it didnt save properly?
seem like you and i got the same problem so it may be bug.

Fandyy

Aug 6, 2018
hey guys idk what happened but i got anna in massage parlor , wait till saturday , went out from home but no phone ring and now im most likely like glitched or something because i cant get back to prison cuz i dont have ashley and walter there :/ someone know what to do?
I have the same problem

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I'm very mixed on this game. On one hand its a solid enough base both in story and characters but the whole game is plagued by grind issues and without a walkthrough or even just a means of checking what the current objective is you hit the worst type of blind grinding there is.

One scenario I do want to see is a sister/sister romance option which honestly shouldn't be that hard to work in terms of storytelling.

Psycho

Aug 28, 2016
I am pretty mixed about this game as well. Though I came in thinking that this was gonna be more of a life sim, but it seems like the most of the content/updates are story based and you have to do very specific actions to get.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes