Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
Am I the only one who digs this game, and has absolutely no idea what the fuck is going on? The further I get the less I understand, shouldn't it be the other way around?

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Am I the only one who digs this game, and has absolutely no idea what the fuck is going on? The further I get the less I understand, shouldn't it be the other way around?
For me, it's not so much understanding the plot/storyline that's the problem, if that's the (dwindling) understanding you mean.

The problem for me is of increasingly unclear progressions.

I like a mystery as much as anyone, a puzzle, a riddle.

But when you get trapped in endless loops of the same thing again and again, with no issue (exit) - and a supposed "Walkthrough" added that only makes things more frustrating, because it defeats any evident comprehension - that's the alienating factor.

All the more exasperating, when I love the basic crazy concept & quirkiness of the game. And am weirdly fond of the main protagonist.

I may finally have reached a dead end, which is a pity.

I hope Kate makes it, somehow! :)

Reactions: cooldude33

Exodusas

Nov 18, 2016
Is there a more comprehensible walkthrough or am i missing something some examples:
I should be able to talk to mark in the gym yet when i try to interact all i get is "man is doing some exercises: Hey,Hello!" you say hi end of interaction. ( cant unlock dark alley and such without him)

Edwin, i should be able to interact with him yet all i can say is hello or when i try to get "naughty" in his shop it just says I'm not in the mood and tired.

emilie13000

Feb 23, 2019
Is there a more comprehensible walkthrough or am i missing something some examples:
I should be able to talk to mark in the gym yet when i try to interact all i get is "man is doing some exercises: Hey,Hello!" you say hi end of interaction. ( cant unlock dark alley and such without him)

Edwin, i should be able to interact with him yet all i can say is hello or when i try to get "naughty" in his shop it just says I'm not in the mood and tired.
You should go to the developper site ( ). There, you will find a walkthrough a bit more detailed.
As far as I know, to open training with Mark, you have to have him save you when the passager try to abuse you in the bus (try the red dress and stand on the left of the bus).
For Edwin, I don't think there is any event with him. But first, you should try to get drunk, masturbate in the shop and then talk to him.

Exodusas

Nov 18, 2016
You should go to the developper site ( ). There, you will find a walkthrough a bit more detailed.
As far as I know, to open training with Mark, you have to have him save you when the passager try to abuse you in the bus (try the red dress and stand on the left of the bus).
For Edwin, I don't think there is any event with him. But first, you should try to get drunk, masturbate in the shop and then talk to him.
Can't get him to save me, tried being drunk there was an option of "Mark, please save me" perhaps he did save me already as the save is old but that doesn't explain why i can't interact with mark and can't go to the dark alley which he should unlock
Also how do you get drunk and masturbate in the shop if i get drunk from the club when i go to the market it says "I'll go there another time"

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Is the club that the strong woman in the gym mentions in the the game? (level/floor 17 or 19?) and if so how do you get there?

Extra

Jun 28, 2017
what is the key for finishing Victor's "extra work in a cafe" task? blowjob, fuck, hotel tasks done, but still green.

Reactions: taglag

emilie13000

Feb 23, 2019
i did everything but lucy is not coming to the massage parlor...what to do?
Have you finished Eva story?
If so, have you talk with Edwin in his shop (you have to invite him in your house and he give you the honey pot), then eat the honey in your bedroom. It should close Eva story.
After that, I think you should go in Suzy shop to open her storyline, and finally you should have the scene of Lucy coming in the massage parlor.

pearl94

Aug 24, 2018
I finished Eva's part,still the dream level of Eva stuck in 6/7......plz help and the shopping day event can't be triggered what can i do ? And now i can't approach the Edwin guy ...I don't know why.....

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
So I have an absolute bugger of a problem. Did the prison thing, fine, took ages but worked it out. Got out of prison, went to the clothes shop at the right time, survived what happened there. Did the extra work thing in the cafe (darn things still green) Went home. Discovered I cant enter my room. and I have a little ghost eva sister following me around looking like she is working in the clothes shop. Walk down the street = there she is, go to the Cafe there she is. She is everywhere! Bugger just refuses to leave

Someone help me unbug myself please

Dec 31, 2018
So I have an absolute bugger of a problem. Did the prison thing, fine, took ages but worked it out. Got out of prison, went to the clothes shop at the right time, survived what happened there. Did the extra work thing in the cafe (darn things still green) Went home. Discovered I cant enter my room. and I have a little ghost eva sister following me around looking like she is working in the clothes shop. Walk down the street = there she is, go to the Cafe there she is. She is everywhere! Bugger just refuses to leave

Someone help me unbug myself please

ok im intrigued. Can you take a screenshot?

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes