ItalianoMedio

Aug 16, 2018
Everything seems to have been rewritten. I am stuck in the first club scene, it's after midnight and I cannot dance, I cannot buy drinks, I cannot talk to Eva, I washed my face, one bathroom stall is open and you cannot do anything in it, I cannot talk to the drug dealer nor the man in the bathroom. Cannot leave the club. Seems I am stuck.
Edit: also cannot wait, so the time is stuck at 01:10. Eva told me to wash my face; I did so. Bathroom stalls are occupied.
It happened to me too. After I restarted the second time it worked

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing. I'm fairly far in, if i click teh help buttom it states my objective is to Meet Ann in here apartment room 21. But when i click on the door its states Anna lives here she probably works her too. I've tried goin in teh morning and last thing at night on a weekday and on the weekend. but nothing changes. I'm presuming Ann and Anna are the same person?

In the walkthrough I've had teh conversation with Nina about buying an apartment and have the money in my account but when i talk to Oliver its doesn't give me the option to do anything.

cdn001

Dec 1, 2017
Yeah I have been trying to meet Lance but it just skips to 23:20. Did you find out how to fix it?

Also. I cannot meet Mark on the bus. How is it done?

[/ quote]

at apartmen you click door and Go'Work'

--------------------------------------------------

I tried to have sex with Dani, but kate can only Blowjob

2019-08-18 (4).png

2019-08-18 (12).png 2019-08-18 (15).png 2019-08-18 (18).png 2019-08-18 (26).png

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
i follow the walk through . But the phone never rings. and seem to be stuck in multiple palces.
I went to the shoe did that, did the red dress on the train with hero, landlady saw me.
the hero never goes anywhere. this is a grindy game, not the most grindy but up there. A lot of event seen to have to happen to get things moving, kinda hard sometimes.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
how do u mess with the registry to fix that police bug where time goes to 23:30?
You can't change the time because it only saves in the mornings but someone earlier gave instructions to change it on CheatEngine.
You should be able to find the save file here though:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Insexsity\Insexsity
Just open Regedit and copy-paste that address, most of the keys are self-explanatory, you can edit your stats, inventory and quest flags.

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
i think this new police section is very well made.
some bugs, but nothing to do with the flop of the jail update... and finally the first animations are back (i like them more).
anyway anyone know how to see your trust level? is not implemented yet?
tnx

cennet123

Aug 7, 2017
Can anyone help? I went through the walkthrough but I can't meet Lance at the police station, everytime I enter the station time gets skipped to 23:20.

darari

Nov 17, 2017
U guys use the home door leaving for going job directly option in the morning. Then u will be in police station and doing some stuffs.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes