Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
You can't change the time because it only saves in the mornings but someone earlier gave instructions to change it on CheatEngine.
You should be able to find the save file here though:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Insexsity\Insexsity
Just open Regedit and copy-paste that address, most of the keys are self-explanatory, you can edit your stats, inventory and quest flags.
I can't even find this on my windows pc, sorry if I'm kind of dumb but can you help?

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
You should be able to find the save file here though:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Insexsity\Insexsity
Just open Regedit and copy-paste that address
I can't even find this on my windows pc, sorry if I'm kind of dumb but can you help?
Enter " regedit " in main search column. Search column should be somewhere in "start menu".

I highly advice you NOT to change anything if you have no clue how to operate regedit (google to learn!). You might damage some of your installed software (including Windows) if you make mistakes.

Reactions: Detective Cancer

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
^That. Don't mess with Regedit unless you know what you're doing.
Best you use the Reset Menu in-game or CheatEngine since you'd have to to change the time anyway for that bug.

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
^That. Don't mess with Regedit unless you know what you're doing.
Best you use the Reset Menu in-game or CheatEngine since you'd have to to change the time anyway for that bug.
Thanks for that! Btw how do I edit my trust? I see the police trust and a value, should I just change it to whatever and is it safe (I don't see a trust value in my actualy game so I guess I am at 0 right now)
Enter " regedit " in main search column. Search column should be somewhere in "start menu".

I highly advice you NOT to change anything if you have no clue how to operate regedit (google to learn!). You might damage some of your installed software (including Windows) if you make mistakes.
Thanks!

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Thanks for that! Btw how do I edit my trust? I see the police trust and a value, should I just change it to whatever and is it safe (I don't see a trust value in my actualy game so I guess I am at 0 right now)

Thanks!
The Trust value should be available in the regedit but it's not configurable in the game's cheat menu.
I haven't done much in the current update since I started all over for this so I can't help ya there :T

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
Everytime I try to go to the top floor of the library it says I need 9 trust (which I have), how can I fix this?

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
It might be a bug or something but every time i go the police office time fast forwards to 23:00 so i cant talk to lance and progress that quest, any way to fix or bypass that?

Reactions: Tha4

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
It might be a bug or something but every time i go the police office time fast forwards to 23:00 so i cant talk to lance and progress that quest, any way to fix or bypass that?
Dont bother playing, game its a god damn mess of a bug after bug

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
If you read a page or two back someone posted how to change it using cheat engine, it requires a little bit of effort though.
Ok seriously, fuck the prison, idiotic level who goes nowhere e.e
Yeah it's awful. Easily the worst part of this entire experience and what made me review it so harshly.
Everything around it is at least passable, not even the scenes are good in there it's just a mess.

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
if you use the precedent version to end the game and then start the police section with the same save ... you find lance in front of his door and bring you in his office.... this don t solve some problems?

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
For club event - 1) go through jail in third coridor of walkthrough (say no - one time lever - do not wait in the shower - back again, and again, and again ...... dream with second prisoner )
2) go to massage parlor - talk with anna
3) wait till saturday
4) go out from home
5) telephone ring in your pocket....
I don't get it I don't seem to have the option to walk in the corridor and say no...

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Going straight to work just makes you go to work and you cannot leave until gone 19:00 which is too late to go meet Lance at the cop-shop.

So that tactic doesn't work.

Any info on how to make Mark appear? When drunk on the bus in the red dress the option to shout for Mark appears but as I haven't met him or been saved by him yet I don't know what gives.

Game must just be broken to shit.
you misunderstood, i'm talking about working as a cop at the station not in the massage parlor.
and you meet lance OUTSIDE YOUR APARTMENT , NOT IN THE POLICE STATION.... he offers you to take his place and he goes away on a mission, if that doesn't happen then you have to finish some other quests first or you can just reset your saves.
after you start working as a cop choose go straight to work when leaving the apartment to avoid the time jump.
i don't know why people still think they have to go to the police station to start the quest, it's been explained many times already.

Last edited:

Jamina

Aug 21, 2019
is there any way to change your hairstyle in the late game?

When you go to prison, they reset your hair to default and the beauty parlor is closes as well when getting out of prison. So any idea, except for the two hairstyles you can do yourself in the mirror?

thanks a lot :)

karait

Dec 12, 2018
has anyone identified which registry entry is responsible for trust?

i've looked through them and not a single one includes "trust"

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes