leyre

Jun 29, 2017
No
U guys use the home door leaving for going job directly option in the morning. Then u will be in police station and doing some stuffs.
No, leaving for job takes you directly to the massage parlor, its impossible to do the lance chain atm

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Stupid game. Stupid bugs. Developer has started slacking off.

solved time problem with cheat engine. Each 5 mins is = 1, so for 10:00 you have to search for value of 120, 4 bytes. (yay, timetravel!)
I praise you our dear lord. You are amazing for figuring out the solution for time error in police station. Thanks

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
Sadly, this game is a shell of its former self. It seems like the developers have just sat back and let the blind dump money into their account. Nothing tangible for months, but hey, keep paying them for no reason at all!!!!

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Yeah I have been trying to meet Lance but it just skips to 23:20. Did you find out how to fix it?

Also. I cannot meet Mark on the bus. How is it done?
you meet Lance automatically when you go outside your apartment not in the police station and he offers you a job, if that didn't happen you have to finish some quest (probably prison or massage parlor) in order to trigger it.... i suggest resetting your saves to the lastest version (the one before this update) which can be found in the main menu.
as for the time issue when going to work in the station just choose to "go straight to work" and you'll avoid the time skip, worked for me and i completed most of the police events with no issue.

Last edited:

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
You can't change the time because it only saves in the mornings but someone earlier gave instructions to change it on CheatEngine.
You should be able to find the save file here though:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Insexsity\Insexsity
Just open Regedit and copy-paste that address, most of the keys are self-explanatory, you can edit your stats, inventory and quest flags.
Do you know how to do it for mac?

Frimarsel

May 15, 2018
Can you explain this better? Wich address did you choose??
You have to change and search for values untill only one left. Value you have to search is eg 11:20 = 11*60 + 20 = 680 \ 5 = 136. So change ingame time and search for right values untill only one left. If you didn't use Cheat Engine before go for build in tutorial, it's simple.

Dtavs

Jul 31, 2017
Hey does anyone got an idea how to fix the bug of the shoes, or is it just me? usually when something like this happened I just deleted the registry and it fixed itself, but now that is not working either.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
You have to change and search for values untill only one left. Value you have to search is eg 11:20 = 11*60 + 20 = 680 \ 5 = 136. So change ingame time and search for right values untill only one left. If you didn't use Cheat Engine before go for build in tutorial, it's simple.
Guess i'll just wait for the fix, im an idiot and dont understand how to do this

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
you meet Lance automatically when you go outside your apartment not in the police station and he offers you a job, if that didn't happen you have to finish some quest (probably prison or massage parlor) in order to trigger it.... i suggest resetting your saves to the lastest version (the one before this update) which can be found in the main menu.
as for the time issue when going to work in the station just choose to "go straight to work" and you'll avoid the time skip, worked for me and i completed most of the police events with no issue.
Going straight to work just makes you go to work and you cannot leave until gone 19:00 which is too late to go meet Lance at the cop-shop.

So that tactic doesn't work.

Any info on how to make Mark appear? When drunk on the bus in the red dress the option to shout for Mark appears but as I haven't met him or been saved by him yet I don't know what gives.

Game must just be broken to shit.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Going straight to work just makes you go to work and you cannot leave until gone 19:00 which is too late to go meet Lance at the cop-shop.

Any info on how to make Mark appear? When drunk on the bus in the red dress the option to shout for Mark appears but as I haven't met him or been saved by him yet I don't know what gives.

Choose Kate, not the maxi option

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
Im just gonna put this out there for everyone.

1. Do not use the cheat for increasing your lewds it potentially could screw the progression. (The other stats are fine)

2. The story gets super weird if you are following plot so do not level lewds

3. To level ur lewds early wait for the blondie “oliver” at work and give him extras to level ur lewds

4. Gonna be repetitive but try not to skip days.

5. When you have the options to dream when you are masturbating on the bed just use your room to progress evas story.

6. If you have visual or situational errors like the towel on oliver isnt placed right u might need to unzip the whole game again.

7. Eating restores mood “then again i really do not know the effects of it”

8. Your room changes over time...really dont know what triggers it or the significance of it

9. You do not have to go to work, you wont get fired for it and you can do other things

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017

Yes. The game is broken as shit and developer doesnt care.
Even though game is broken as hell, fanboys still send him around 10000$ a month so he has no motivation to work. It turned into cash grab.

To "fix" time bug:
Option 1.) Use RESET MENU (Police) in game menu after game starts. It will reset whole quest chain and it doesnt guarantee that the bug wont repeat itself.
Option 2.) Learn how to cheat game:
You have to use Cheat Engine and change game variables.
First download Cheat Engine, then go through tutorial. And then search for time variable and change it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To make Mark appear:
While riding bus with red dress you have to be holding on upper holders in left side of bus and when you start getting molested you have to shout for help (its 1st option. 2nd option and 3rd options are like do nothing or cooperate, I think)

Last edited:

Jan 7, 2018
I have problems with starting police quest, here solution main menu-> reset menu->police

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes