leyre

Jun 29, 2017
So. . . i managed to finally play as a cop, and boy its dissapointed, you cant have sex with the prisoners, and if you fail in your solo run you have to wait another day, so much waisted potential to abuse your position

Edit: Managed to abuse my position finally, only to lose it because of that stupid minigame, god this game is infuriating at times

has anyone identified which registry entry is responsible for trust?

i've looked through them and not a single one includes "trust"
Trust its only used for the cops, and its bugged, it resets to 0 on game load, use cheat engine

karait

Dec 12, 2018
Trust its only used for the cops, and its bugged, it resets to 0 on game load, use cheat engine
I don't think there's an option in the cheat engine to boost your trust, is there?

That's why others in this forum suggested regedit, but there doesn't seem to be a proper registry entry for that.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
you can do it with cheat engine, thats how i did it

trust me, you dont miss a god damn thing, the minigame will cockblock you from anything remotely fun

Edit: Do paperwork, get that one point then search it in CE, get the second point, seach for number 2 in next scan, get the 3rd point and search for it again, the list of available address should have been reduced a lot by now, get the 4th point and you'll see the only 4 in the CE screen, thats your trust number, dont worry about the table telling you your trust is low, just change it and use the map

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
Everytime I try to go to the top floor of the library it says I need 9 trust (which I have), how can I fix this?

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
you can do it with cheat engine, thats how i did it

trust me, you dont miss a god damn thing, the minigame will cockblock you from anything remotely fun

Edit: Do paperwork, get that one point then search it in CE, get the second point, seach for number 2 in next scan, get the 3rd point and search for it again, the list of available address should have been reduced a lot by now, get the 4th point and you'll see the only 4 in the CE screen, thats your trust number, dont worry about the table telling you your trust is low, just change it and use the map
Which cheat engine?

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
even now in the police update if you became pregnant you can go change your hairstyle

Jul 7, 2017
Everytime I try to go to the top floor of the library it says I need 9 trust (which I have), how can I fix this?
When this happened to me I fixed it by lowering my trust back below 9 and then increasing it again. But there's literally nothing to do on the top floor: there's a button that you should be able to click to talk to someone behind the desk, but clicking it doesn't do anything.

mybd17

Oct 17, 2017
is released,can anyone share it here?thx a lot.

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2017
Fixed Version v0.88.40 MAXI

PC 64bit
PC 32bit
MAC
Linux
Android

What is fixed:

- time at the police station,
- android version (if the game does not install, download via another browser or a mirror link, they respond differently to the .apk file),
- the level of trust at the police station is save upon reboot. Small bugs with other achievements,
- added a simplified difficulty level for a mini-game in the game menu,
- layers of Kate shoes on different clothes,
- 7th level in the library upon reaching the 9th level of trust.

Some bugs were not detected, such as
- a second conversation with Edwin,
- Eva does not talk in the beauty salon.
This could happen if you play in a non-direct way. If we missed something - let us know.

The level of trust can be seen at the desktop at the police station.
You can find more than 20 notes in the library that you find on the ground floor.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017

PC 64bit
PC 32bit
MAC
Linux
Android

What is fixed:

- android version (if the game does not install, download via another browser or a mirror link, they respond differently to the .apk file),
- the level of trust at the police station is save upon reboot. Small bugs with other achievements,

This could happen if you play in a non-direct way. If we missed something - let us know.

You can find more than 20 notes in the library that you find on the ground floor.
God bless you

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018

PC 64bit
PC 32bit
MAC
Linux
Android

What is fixed:

Doing God's work son.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
So, its the library completely useless?? because i cant get above floor 7, i dont even get a message telling me why e.e

Dec 9, 2018
this game is so fucking broken,
I escape the prison using the card via the phone and now I the whole prison event repeat itself when I go to the massage parlor...
and there is no way for me to become a cop or something similar

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
This game is buggy af and the walkthrough is beyond broken. feel like im going in circles. They fixed the police station time glitch but its still bugged when you talk to lance. I select the first options and it says he came over my belly or someshit and respawns me in bed.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes