scdzzz

Oct 29, 2018
10.5 Kate can spy on the second stall in the toilet. You need to finish the story of Eva (1.11) to open it. - What i must do for this event?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Wait till Eva vanishes, do story stuff with her and then when she's gone from the club you can meditate in your room before you sleep by masturbating and letting your mind wander.
Choosing her and your room as the scenery will finish her plot I believe.

Dec 9, 2018
The prison sucks dick so use this to guide you

View attachment 379723

Also, this may or may not be true but, once the suzie rape happened:

1) I choose the longer version
2) Didnt tell on Morris
3) Raped the shit out of her

With this, once i was sended to prison, suzie was the prison whore, and i got the shower event with the other girl, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT, in another save, i choose the short version, told on morris and didnt rape suzie, with this, once i was in prison i NEVER was able to trigger the shower scene with her
what lever?????!

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone happen to know if you do manage to have a lot of money(cheat engine) if you have to keep going to work? Like can you get fired? can you skip days?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Does anyone happen to know if you do manage to have a lot of money(cheat engine) if you have to keep going to work? Like can you get fired? can you skip days?
You don't have to go to work once you've done all the events there.
You can earn money elsewhere either whoring yourself out or washing dishes.
There's no consequence.

Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
Go the massage parlor or meditate alone in the gym
I been going to the massage parlor and working there for a few days and also solo meditate for a few days but nothing is happening. For meditation I been interacting with the first floor and second floor door but I can't get to the third floor.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
I been going to the massage parlor and working there for a few days and also solo meditate for a few days but nothing is happening. For meditation I been interacting with the first floor and second floor door but I can't get to the third floor.
You shouldnt be able to, as soon as i tried i got the scene with Walter

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
You shouldnt be able to, as soon as i tried i got the scene with Walter
You can, the game asks you if you want to do the scene or not.
As far as reaching that high you have to do other things in the prison to get higher up in the crumbled Insexity dimension.
Gotta interact with everything and get all 3 exits maybe. It's a mess.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Well, fuck me sideways, i actually completed the "The Prison ( I Just Go To Work )" part

Edit: Allright, read and read very well

1)Do the massage parlor event after being pregnant = This will be your first time in the prison, escape using the method one from the img in the previous page
2) Meditate in the gym = This will teleport you to a room, go to the 2nd floor and sleep in the bed, this will take you to the prison a second time, escape this way
"always go to the interrogation room, turn the lever ONLY THE FIRST TIME YOU GO THERE, the rest of the time inmediately return to your cell, you'll get the option to talk with the blonde, do it, but DO NO let her go to your bed, keep going to the interrogation room untill blondy gets raped and leaves the cell, then ask where she is (she will be at the shower) go, watch the scene, talk to her and she will give you the black card, make your call
3)Do all the steps of nº2 untill blondy ask you to sleep with you, CLICK YES, after you arrive in your bed leave the building MANUALLY, FLOOR BY FLOOR, your sister will call you ( i visited the parlor and the club once, this may or may not be important ) do that event, you'll arrive at home, leave the building MANUALLY FLOOR BY FLOOR and lance will stop you, congratz, you are a cop now

Last edited:

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
Anyone knows how to unlock this librarian achievement? Apparently there are supposed to be 20+something notes scattered around the library - I take it, you need to find them all? I found about 6, then went to bed, tried again the next day and started getting the same notes I've already seen before. This is not fun in the slightest and now I don't even know if I'm making any progress -_-

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
You can edit your save using regedit and also in the "Reset" button on the main menu.
It'll skip you ahead on content updates and you can give yourself money too.
I don't think saves will help you a whole lot in this game honestly.

Reactions: Martini

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
After playing for a cop for a while i can safely say, man, what a fucking waste of time it is lol, you get potentially 4/5 scenes with only 1 being consent, and lets not talk about the prison wich is a colossal dissapointment

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
Anyone knows how to unlock this librarian achievement? Apparently there are supposed to be 20+something notes scattered around the library - I take it, you need to find them all? I found about 6, then went to bed, tried again the next day and started getting the same notes I've already seen before. This is not fun in the slightest and now I don't even know if I'm making any progress -_-
How do you find notes, what do they look like? All I can do in the library is to read on the 1st floor right, nothing actives in the other floors.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
How do you find notes, what do they look like? All I can do in the library is to read on the 1st floor right, nothing actives in the other floors.
You gotta sit down to read. While you're doing that, the red book somewhere in the middle on a shelf will sorta light up and you'll get a brief note after clicking on it. Then get up and visit other rooms on other floors until you'll see that reading option again and repeat. After doing it the second time, continue traveling on random floors and looking for a place you can sit down and read books at but you don't have to click on the book anymore, you'll get a note just by sitting down. Haaave fun~

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes