karait

Dec 12, 2018
So, its the library completely useless?? because i cant get above floor 7, i dont even get a message telling me why e.e
Yeah, Library seems to have no content whatsoever. How are we supposed to obtain the "Librarian" achievement then?

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
this game is so fucking broken,
I escape the prison using the card via the phone and now I the whole prison event repeat itself when I go to the massage parlor...
and there is no way for me to become a cop or something similar
thats because technically the parlor is donezo and you start working as an official cop, anna should take over the parlor

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
this game is so fucking broken,
I escape the prison using the card via the phone and now I the whole prison event repeat itself when I go to the massage parlor...
and there is no way for me to become a cop or something similar
Don't worry, in about 5 years or so they might finally get around to fixing some of these bugs.

Reactions: Joodis

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Does anyone have an ACTUAL walkthrough, rather than the absolute nonsense on the dev page?

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Does anyone have an ACTUAL walkthrough, rather than the absolute nonsense on the dev page?
No, but play the game and use the ingame "tips" dont rush and dont cheat anything, so far im progressing through everything on this new version, even got the fucking Victor gangbang

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
The prison sucks dick so use this to guide you

Prison_Walkthrough.png

Also, this may or may not be true but, once the suzie rape happened:

1) I choose the longer version
2) Didnt tell on Morris
3) Raped the shit out of her

With this, once i was sended to prison, suzie was the prison whore, and i got the shower event with the other girl, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT, in another save, i choose the short version, told on morris and didnt rape suzie, with this, once i was in prison i NEVER was able to trigger the shower scene with her

Last edited:
Reactions: Utily.utily.1312

Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
Im a bit lost, I went to the hospital after getting pregnant and now I'm on the quest me and i and me again. What am I suppose to do for this part?

darkside199

Jul 3, 2017
You have to advance the plot enough, after the cop lady (Lucy?) visits your workplace you can get pregnant if you have the option turned on in the main menu. Then you just have to get fucked.
ok it says i have to do the 1st eva part but idk where to start but everything else has been done

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
ok it says i have to do the 1st eva part but idk where to start but everything else has been done
I think you gotta learn to meditate, maybe go to Insexity(dream world through masturbation) in your room a few times.
I'm not entirely sure honestly, a lot of that is very messy.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
For people having trouble with the "1st Eva" part

1) Buy the room
2) Go to the kitchen
3) Get more honey
4) Eat it
5) Profit

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes