Edfapion

Mar 29, 2019
Anyone knows how to unlock this librarian achievement? Apparently there are supposed to be 20+something notes scattered around the library - I take it, you need to find them all? I found about 6, then went to bed, tried again the next day and started getting the same notes I've already seen before. This is not fun in the slightest and now I don't even know if I'm making any progress -_-
How can i access the library,?

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
You gotta sit down to read. While you're doing that, the red book somewhere in the middle on a shelf will sorta light up and you'll get a brief note after clicking on it. Then get up and visit other rooms on other floors until you'll see that reading option again and repeat. After doing it the second time, continue traveling on random floors and looking for a place you can sit down and read books at but you don't have to click on the book anymore, you'll get a note just by sitting down. Haaave fun~
After a couple of pages you just cant read anymore

Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
I did the meditation event, but I can't seem to figure out how to trigger the massage parlor event. I tried talking to walter, working, and checking walter's office. Did I have to work at the parlor while pregnant, because I didn't do that I went straight to the hospital.

LateTony

May 16, 2018
seems early to be stuck, but on the first Sunday I go to the club, have two drinks, have a dance and then visit the toilet - but i can only get into stall 3, nothing else is open (i can wash my face) and i can't get out of the club. Some bug or is there something else i need to do?

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
You gotta sit down to read. While you're doing that, the red book somewhere in the middle on a shelf will sorta light up and you'll get a brief note after clicking on it. Then get up and visit other rooms on other floors until you'll see that reading option again and repeat. After doing it the second time, continue traveling on random floors and looking for a place you can sit down and read books at but you don't have to click on the book anymore, you'll get a note just by sitting down. Haaave fun~
Thanks, I wouldn't have noticed the red book glowing!
I found 10 notes, then couldn't read any more. With next entry to the library the same messages started to repeat. Guess there is something else to be done to find the rest.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
I did the meditation event, but I can't seem to figure out how to trigger the massage parlor event. I tried talking to walter, working, and checking walter's office. Did I have to work at the parlor while pregnant, because I didn't do that I went straight to the hospital.
Do you have the massage cloth on?

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
seems early to be stuck, but on the first Sunday I go to the club, have two drinks, have a dance and then visit the toilet - but i can only get into stall 3, nothing else is open (i can wash my face) and i can't get out of the club. Some bug or is there something else i need to do?
Follow the walkthrough, or better, open the wallthrough window and click the "?" icon, that will give you your next step

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I have a problem whenever I go to the club following Eva's invitation on Friday. When I go there, after getting drunk and her asking me to go to the toilets to wash my face, I'm stuck. Basically, I can't leave the club, talk to Eva ( Clickling on the bubble doesn't work ), washing your face does nothing and I can't go to the first stall ( as she said previously ) because it's locked but going to the only accessible stall does nothing either. And I can't dance, drink or wait in the club anymore. I have the lastest version ( downloaded through the 1st page of this thread ) and I know this game is kinda buggy, but while everyone's talking about some cop event while I'm stuck at one of the first lust raising events, I feel like I did something wrong. Any advice on this ? If you want more precise informations, I can send you the save data I have. I'm on x64 Windows in case that matters. Thanks in advance.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
I like this game so much but i just CAN'T go on, i mean it's literally months im stuck doing same things, if someone can help me im posting what's available in the walkthrough

1566897512208.png
and

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've read comments about going to a prison? i haven't been there yet, when i go to cafe i can both follow viktor or go to hotel, in massage i can have sex with both oliver and suzi, and there's one bad guy i don't remember the name that come from time to time, in the weekends i can go clean/have sex with walter and i have the key for lance apartment

Jun 3, 2017
Fixed Version v0.88.69 MAXI

The secret in the library.

After the release, I felt wrong, even after fixing bugs. Something was wrong.
There is no more secret in the library. You can start from the first floor on the right and take the book from the shelf, which is highlighted, next - search for a sit button on the left side, and then again on the right side, go on and you will find all the passages. It seems that we have missed the main idea of this release with this bug. But it was supposed to happen that way.
If you follow the story, you will be interested.

PC 64bit
PC 32bit
MAC
Linux
Android

Astralfan

Aug 16, 2017
Fixed Version v0.88.69 MAXI

The secret in the library.

After the release, I felt wrong, even after fixing bugs. Something was wrong.
There is no more secret in the library. You can start from the first floor on the right and take the book from the shelf, which is highlighted, next - search for a sit button on the left side, and then again on the right side, go on and you will find all the passages. It seems that we have missed the main idea of this release with this bug. But it was supposed to happen that way.
If you follow the story, you will be interested.

PC 64bit
PC 32bit
MAC
Linux
Android
Thankyou White Sama!!

Reactions: | Frank White |

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
I like this game so much but i just CAN'T go on, i mean it's literally months im stuck doing same things, if someone can help me im posting what's available in the walkthrough

View attachment 383137
and

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've read comments about going to a prison? i haven't been there yet, when i go to cafe i can both follow viktor or go to hotel, in massage i can have sex with both oliver and suzi, and there's one bad guy i don't remember the name that come from time to time, in the weekends i can go clean/have sex with walter and i have the key for lance apartment
You cant finish the Victor scene yet, if you got Victor to call you to give a bj then thats the ending, he's supposed to be gone forever yet that hasnt been implemented yet

You get the missing stuff there AFTER eating honey for the 2nd time, BUY the apartment to unlock the rest

I have a problem whenever I go to the club following Eva's invitation on Friday. When I go there, after getting drunk and her asking me to go to the toilets to wash my face, I'm stuck. Basically, I can't leave the club, talk to Eva ( Clickling on the bubble doesn't work ), washing your face does nothing and I can't go to the first stall ( as she said previously ) because it's locked but going to the only accessible stall does nothing either. And I can't dance, drink or wait in the club anymore. I have the lastest version ( downloaded through the 1st page of this thread ) and I know this game is kinda buggy, but while everyone's talking about some cop event while I'm stuck at one of the first lust raising events, I feel like I did something wrong. Any advice on this ? If you want more precise informations, I can send you the save data I have. I'm on x64 Windows in case that matters. Thanks in advance.
Go to the 2nd stall and click the toilet, and "DO.NOT.USE.ANY.OF.THE.CHEATS"

Reactions: kira07

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
You cant finish the Victor scene yet, if you got Victor to call you to give a bj then thats the ending, he's supposed to be gone forever yet that hasnt been implemented yet

You get the missing stuff there AFTER eating honey for the 2nd time, BUY the apartment to unlock the rest
Thanks a lot for the answer I really appreciate, Where do i find the honey?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Thanks a lot for the answer I really appreciate, Where do i find the honey?
The guy at the food shop will give you a few doses.
I think you get one from meeting him at the club and hitting "wait" while sorta drunk.. maybe?
I know you get one from masturbating at his shop in the bottom right corner and then talking to him.
The other dose you get later on to finish off Eva's questline.
The game's a jumbled mess so even if I remembered any of this properly putting it down in order would be a pain.
Sorry I can't help much more than that.

lireya

Feb 8, 2019
does anyone also have invisible charactors and floating eyes in the game ?if so plz tell me if there is a way to fix it

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes