Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
For the 'Oliver' part, I think what you're supposed to do is to complete every events in the Oliver ( normally, you'd only need to date with him, do a drunken dance with him him and go to the bank to talk to him ). Meanwhile, you can start doing the events with Lance, it'll make the rest of the game faster.
Yeah I thought so.
But Everytime I try to go the bank (since this would be the next step to take)
It says something about blue and white text
But it won't let me enter the bank

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Yeah I thought so.
But Everytime I try to go the bank (since this would be the next step to take)
It says something about blue and white text
But it won't let me enter the bank
Well, you're supposed to be able to get inside the bank as soon as you can access the new area, so you either went to the bank at hours where it's closed ( I think the bank's opened from 8 to 19 ) or you encountered a glitch because I don't remember anything about white and blue text.

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
Well, you're supposed to be able to get inside the bank as soon as you can access the new area, so you either went to the bank at hours where it's closed ( I think the bank's opened from 8 to 19 ) or you encountered a glitch because I don't remember anything about white and blue text.
So this is what I get. I really don't know what this means

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
OK does anyone know how to complete the prison? i call soeone saying io ama mava and then i get out but it just restarts when i go to work. how do u complete it when u get out?

Lailana

Oct 30, 2018
I have the money but i can't create account in bank...Why? Olivier still says i don't have enough :(

Lailana

Oct 30, 2018
  • If you're a Patron, you can follow para: 38

If you're playing free version, you can follow para: 37

• 37. Prison
    • 37.1 there are 3 exits. To continue the story you need to play a third one (Mava stands for the bed with you, use Lever in the interration room only once and come back to your room a several time from other locations a next few days);
    • 37.2 to get back to the Prison - meditate alown without Mark in the Gym and touch the door that lead to your apartment;
    • 37.3 after the 3rd exit - visit the Club on Saturday or Sunday, Anna should call you when you leave the house;
  • 38. Police
    • 38.1 After 37.3 (Anna in the Club) leave your home and meet Lance your way to start work in the Police;
    • 38.2 you are free to go as a Policegirl - from the new office;
    • 38.3 raise your Trust level by working in different places. The indicator of trust you can find on your new police-desktop;
    • 38.4 when your trust level is 9 - work in the Temporary cell to find new event with Zoe;
    • 38.5 when your trust level is 9 - 7th level in the Library is opened for you;

• I think its done for this version and need to wait for more (if it will be)

Last edited:

shizzlenizzle

Aug 21, 2018
I cant get any of the meditate objectives. what am i doing wrong? and i cant talk to the store clerk even when he has speech bubble.
i only get 'are you just going to stand at the doorway'.

Last edited:

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018

Can anyone who's subbed to their patreon tell us what does the 'I have found something' post says ?

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Save file, please. Lost all my progress.
I dunno if it's possible to transfer a save file to a computer to another, but for now, assuming you have ones of the lastests versions, you can press the 'reset menu' button while in the menu and choose to which section you want your save file to be. If it's before the Eva part and you want to experience the full Eva part, no luck for you, you'll have to finish it manually.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes