emashit85

Aug 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hey its way easy if you know where u r in the walk through : but nevertheless let me try to help :)

1) goto lance office as police girl click on his computer (there will be three options) select first ... then u will see computer desk image LOOK where the mouse and cup of coffe is (there will be a number written there) this number is ur trust .... for N0OOObs >> do paper work till trust says
2) next day dont wear uniform (both of the uniforms should not be worn or wear normal clothing)and goto the gym in the morning of a weekday ....mark will call you meditate with him and he will grant u an acces to the library alongwith the 7th floor.
3) if step 2 does not next day go to police station and then lance room and his computer and the goto 'temporary duty cell' and keep going there until zoe scene happens and then retry step 2 (temporary duty room is tricky the computer on desk and cctv camera on her head are the action buttons there)

i hope it reduces ur frustration of gaining access to library .... cheers :D

doodadz

Aug 8, 2018
hey its way easy if you know where u r in the walk through : but nevertheless let me try to help :)

1) goto lance office as police girl click on his computer (there will be three options) select first ... then u will see computer desk image LOOK where the mouse and cup of coffe is (there will be a number written there) this number is ur trust .... for N0OOObs >> do paper work till trust says
2) next day dont wear uniform (both of the uniforms should not be worn or wear normal clothing)and goto the gym in the morning of a weekday ....mark will call you meditate with him and he will grant u an acces to the library alongwith the 7th floor.
3) if step 2 does not next day go to police station and then lance room and his computer and the goto 'temporary duty cell' and keep going there until zoe scene happens and then retry step 2 (temporary duty room is tricky the computer on desk and cctv camera on her head are the action buttons there)

i hope it reduces ur frustration of gaining access to library .... cheers :D
great, that worked! thank you!

but... now what? is there anything to do there...? on the 7th floor there is apparently 1 npc but one cannot talk to her or do anything?

Reactions: emashit85

emashit85

Aug 14, 2018
great, that worked! thank you!

but... now what? is there anything to do there...? on the 7th floor there is apparently 1 npc but one cannot talk to her or do anything?
collect 20 hints which are available on different floors and then you will get this achievement .... and that is the maximum the last update had ......

chubby9666

Jul 22, 2019
collect 20 hints which are available on different floors and then you will get this achievement .... and that is the maximum the last update had ......

how to collect ?

and I go 1right and find book

go1left go1right andfind book

go 2right go3left go1R go3L GO1L GO2R GO3L GO4R

and end

I cant do anything

lesath

Mar 19, 2018
After the prison I choose the "first" path (pull level two times), after I exited I got the robbery scene. And after that - I cannot progress anything. Can't meditate, so I can restart prison - when I try - nothing happens. I just wanna get into the police. Any ideas what to edit in the registry to get to the police?

I'd be grateful if some good soul exports his/her registry save with police work active. To do so:
(on Windows) start -> run -> regedit. Then navigate HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Insexsity, right click on the "Insexsity" folder in the right and select export.

Jan 25, 2018
Stuck at "meeting at the bus in a red dress".
What am I missing? I get drunk, wear the red dress, got on the bus and waited on the left option standing, a distressing music starts to play and the old dude is pretty much rapping Kate. I get two options after a short dialogue, one that says something in the lines of "you have no courage to do something" and the other one that says "[Mark, help]" or something similar. I pick the obvious option but there is no fight scene and Mark never appears (even though I´ve seen him at the gym training on the yoga mat) and Kate says it was only a dream. What am I missing to trigger this correctly?

Reactions: Hyouzou and Bovver
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes