Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
  • If you're a Patron, you can follow para: 38

If you're playing free version, you can follow para: 37

• 37. Prison
    • 37.1 there are 3 exits. To continue the story you need to play a third one (Mava stands for the bed with you, use Lever in the interration room only once and come back to your room a several time from other locations a next few days);
    • 37.2 to get back to the Prison - meditate alown without Mark in the Gym and touch the door that lead to your apartment;
    • 37.3 after the 3rd exit - visit the Club on Saturday or Sunday, Anna should call you when you leave the house;
  • 38. Police
    • 38.1 After 37.3 (Anna in the Club) leave your home and meet Lance your way to start work in the Police;
    • 38.2 you are free to go as a Policegirl - from the new office;
    • 38.3 raise your Trust level by working in different places. The indicator of trust you can find on your new police-desktop;
    • 38.4 when your trust level is 9 - work in the Temporary cell to find new event with Zoe;
    • 38.5 when your trust level is 9 - 7th level in the Library is opened for you;

• I think its done for this version and need to wait for more (if it will be)
What is this "lever" in the interration room?

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
THIS GAME HAVE THE WORST WALKthrough... The prison part don't make sense at all.. did that event like 4 times and i cant progress past that shit where the fuck is the "use Lever in the interration room" there is no lever in any room expect the bathroom. fuck this i'ma reset to police event...

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
interrogation s room - do not sit - go in the police s direction from the other side of the table - near the grey box on the wall

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
interrogation s room - do not sit - go in the police s direction from the other side of the table - near the grey box on the wall
yep i just relized u can go over there now i am stuck after geting into soiltariy w/e cant spell after u kick that warden in the nuts u medittate and end up in the gym what do u have to do now? i meditate at the gym and end up back in prison. what u need to do now? cause that walkthrough they have dont make sense xD

Lailana

Oct 30, 2018
I don't know, i just put it from patreon site. I stuck after meditate and police is still not finished. I tried in the club but nothing happens :(

KrisChris

Jan 18, 2018
  • If you're a Patron, you can follow para: 38

If you're playing free version, you can follow para: 37

• 37. Prison
    • 37.1 there are 3 exits. To continue the story you need to play a third one (Mava stands for the bed with you, use Lever in the interration room only once and come back to your room a several time from other locations a next few days);
    • 37.2 to get back to the Prison - meditate alown without Mark in the Gym and touch the door that lead to your apartment;
    • 37.3 after the 3rd exit - visit the Club on Saturday or Sunday, Anna should call you when you leave the house;
  • 38. Police
    • 38.1 After 37.3 (Anna in the Club) leave your home and meet Lance your way to start work in the Police;
    • 38.2 you are free to go as a Policegirl - from the new office;
    • 38.3 raise your Trust level by working in different places. The indicator of trust you can find on your new police-desktop;
    • 38.4 when your trust level is 9 - work in the Temporary cell to find new event with Zoe;

• I think its done for this version and need to wait for more (if it will be)
Is that means I can go into the library when the trust level is 9?

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Ok now i am lost when i go to work at the massage parlor anna is where ashley supposed to be and i cant go in the ally anymore wjhere u fight morris and some other stranger. does this happen when its winter? or did i progress pass prison finally? everytime i visit police station to see lance he just cums on me and i wake up nonstop how do i become a police woman? ori am in a bug? i didnt get this

37.3 after the 3rd exit - visit the Club on Saturday or Sunday, Anna should call you when you leave the house;

At all Anna did not call me when i leave the apartment. i am gonna just reset too police event cause this prison shit is retarted why couldnt this maxi or w//e make a prison event one thing just go and see lucy get turn into a slut and then get out but no he decided to have 3 stupid exit's with a dumb walkthrough that dont make sense at all

MaximusTar

Jun 8, 2019
Hii Guys..

I have formatted my computer and i lost my save (.reg)
pleace help, can anywone share any .reg save :(

PolarRoute

Jan 10, 2018
Okay. Does anyone know how to get that 'new event with Zoe' in the Temporary Cell? It just doesn't seem to happen no matter whatever I do.

Shamn

Sep 15, 2017
Pretty fucking obnoxious how there's a million people asking how to get into the library with not a single person answering.

HOW DO YOU GET IN THE FUCKING LIBRARY.
38.5 when your trust level is 9 - 7th level in the Library is opened for you;

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes