Hyouzou

Jun 26, 2017
Stuck at "meeting at the bus in a red dress".
What am I missing? I get drunk, wear the red dress, got on the bus and waited on the left option standing, a distressing music starts to play and the old dude is pretty much rapping Kate. I get two options after a short dialogue, one that says something in the lines of "you have no courage to do something" and the other one that says "[Mark, help]" or something similar. I pick the obvious option but there is no fight scene and Mark never appears (even though I´ve seen him at the gym training on the yoga mat) and Kate says it was only a dream. What am I missing to trigger this correctly?
same here. anyone help

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Have you gone through 17.4 and 17.5 of the Walkthrough (and see from 17.8, Kate has to be sober for 17.6)?

Or are you further advanced in the game, and are talking about 17.8? Kate is supposed to cope without Mark by that stage.

SpaceCowboy84

Feb 17, 2018
I cannot leave the club on the first Sunday. It won't let me buy any more drinks. It won't let me dance any more. I can't talk to Eva (there's a speech bubble, but clicking on it does absolutely nothing). When I click "wait a minute" at the bar, it tells me I need to go home. When I go to the bathroom, I try going in the only open stall, but there's nothing I can do in there but leave the stall again. I splash water on my face, nothing happens. I tried buying stuff from the machine in the bathroom. Nothing. What the hell do I do? Is it just bugged?

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Can someone who finished the game in the ultimate version take a picture of regedit, and how it looks so I can put the codes in my regedit?

Thanks you

zahura55

Aug 22, 2017
I can't belive they can go through a month without any news and still make 10k on patreon this dev is getting lazier and lazier

ASD FG

Apr 6, 2018
I can't manage to trigger Zoe's event, the one that is supposed to happen in the temporary cell. I need help with this one.

letan

May 4, 2017
sorry guys, i got stuck in the first bar event, already 2 drink, dance, Eva told me to go to the toilet and wash my face and go to the first hall for pee, but the first one is blocked, i can only go into the third one, but nothing happen, after that i cannot get out of the bar and i cannot wait for Eva to finish at all, i see some guy standing on the toilet when i walked in but when i get into the third one he disappeared but like i said : nothing happened , is it a bug or something ? tried load the day 2 times

Reactions: Oniblonde

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
sorry guys, i got stuck in the first bar event, already 2 drink, dance, Eva told me to go to the toilet and wash my face and go to the first hall for pee, but the first one is blocked, i can only go into the third one, but nothing happen, after that i cannot get out of the bar and i cannot wait for Eva to finish at all, i see some guy standing on the toilet when i walked in but when i get into the third one he disappeared but like i said : nothing happened , is it a bug or something ? tried load the day 2 times
Did you go into the middle cubicle? There's an option to "wait" when you get close to the toilet and doing so should fire the gloryhole scene.

letan

May 4, 2017
Did you go into the middle cubicle? There's an option to "wait" when you get close to the toilet and doing so should fire the gloryhole scene.
i have it thank you, at first it's look like a bug cause i cannot trigger it at all have to do it the 4 times reload to have it

workout-real

Oct 10, 2019
1.png

2.png

3.png 4.png

Lucy did not come to the massage shop until winter. What should I do more?
I may not be able to go to the hospital forever.

--------------------------
Fuck!! I did it. When I bought an apartment, all the triggers worked.
I don't know what the connection is between Eva and the fucking apartment,
If you want to go to the hospital and pregnancy, just buy an apartment for just $ 19000. God damn it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brololol
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes